RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Construction News (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Eagle machinery dozer (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9583)

diggerup 10-15-2014 01:52 AM

Eagle machinery dozer

Seems eagle,machinery (company who built earth digger 4200xl and the loader that rc4wd sell) are working on a dozer!!

http://eaglemach.en.alibaba.com/prod...Bulldozer.html

weemanch 10-15-2014 12:35 PM

Re: Eagle machinery dozer

just seen that a few minutes ago as well, and was gonna make a thread about it so assuming rc4wd will have it forsale soonish.

headers 10-20-2014 06:31 AM

That's looking promising can't wait to see it done

Kingcam2 10-20-2014 06:54 AM

yeah I saw that a week ago, I can't wait to see some photo's of it.

thebigo 10-20-2014 06:07 PM

I can see the money floating out my pocket already!! Oh well it's only money.

Rimrock 12-09-2014 12:53 PM

Let's hope their prototype will be test run for as long as 6-7 minutes before put on the world marked this time

littleiron 12-15-2014 10:08 AM

I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up

liftmys10 12-15-2014 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleiron (Post 120176)
I am new to the construction equipment r/c . where do you buy these am real interested in a dozer d 6 and up

I dont think the eagle dozer is out yet. It's just in the talking phase.
You might want to look at IZZY Dozer.
http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...ead.php?t=9096

Rimrock 12-23-2014 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littleiron (Post 120176)

I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally;)

Rimrock 12-23-2014 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rimrock (Post 120469)
I would say that the Eagle products, so far, has proven to best suited for advanced modellers, who can, and enjoy, spending many hours repairing and modifying. We don't know so much about the new dozer yet, but it will maybe be prized at 3-4000USD, and it will probably have a fine and detailed exterior, as their loader. Problem is; you don't see what's inside and how durable it is...until the product has been released and review threads from the first buyer starts popping up at forums like this.
When you are new to this kind of equipment, and if you are not very in to mechanical DIY projects, it's better to not be among the buyers of the first generation of new equipment from this supplier. Better wait a while and read some reviews first...I would much rather first look at the Izzy dozer (if he starts producing more of them). Next, if one got the money, check out the German Fumotec new Komatsu dozer that is about to be released in near furture (we are talking about a quite different philosophy to the durability issue here...but also a quite different price level naturally;)

I know my advice here on this thread will not do much difference in the big perspective naturally...A new cheap spec product will be released, beautiful pictures and big words about the performance and durability..; people will rush to buy it online, unseen and untested, blindly right into the 'Chinese machinery first generation prototype product trap'...On the other hand, SOMEONE needs to be the buyers of the 1'st generation products, in order for the rest of us to see all the issues and sit on the fence until the biggest issues are solved..;) When this is said, I also want to say that it is great that new producers like Eagle comes on the marked with fine looking new models, to lower prices than the German machines. It's all good, I welcome more suppliers and models to our hobby. BUT people should know that advanced hydraulic machinery in the 3000 USD generally is in the cheap segment of the marked, even though 3000 USD itself is a lot of cash for a 'toy', and one should not expect them to perform, and be as durable, right 'out of the box' as the 8-10000 USD German machines, as of 2014. But with some modifications and fiddling around (as many of us in this hobby enjoys), yes, it's possible to make a cheap model perform good putting some effort and hours into it.
Merry Christmas everyone:)

Lil Giants 12-23-2014 06:52 PM

What German construction kits cost 8-10000usd? :confused:

For about 20% additional cost you can get a basic Fumotec or Premacon kit that'll not only outlast that china crap 1000 fold, but also has the power & ability to rip that low grade soft aluminum china structured kits to shreds. Fumotec & Premacon are built mostly from steel & high grade aluminum.

The difference in quality of construction materials & electronics of German made vs Chinese made is as different as their economies... China uses their recycled metals full of impurities combined with their 10cents/hr laborers, the Chinese are the ones who make huge profits despite their ~slightly~ lower price!

Your loader and excavator, with it's axle problems, hyd leaks, electronics that catch fire... how long will Eagle machinery keep supplying you with free parts... 30days? 6months? ...yrs? Do you think you will get 10yrs regular use out of a china model & still be less overall cost than German made? I'll put money on it you won't! And then there's resale $$$$ value, which one do you suppose will take the bigger loss?

bigford 12-23-2014 07:59 PM

where do you find the second hand german stuff??
I keep looking but come up empty

Rimrock 12-23-2014 08:38 PM

I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.

dozerbuilder 01-05-2015 08:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It sure can rip OK in the video, seems strong in the tracks - for how long who knows. All the same, it's good to see new large scale RC dozers on the market. I'm guessing it's based on the Chinese Shantui SD-8??

osikasculptor 01-05-2015 08:57 PM

Note I got about possible release date:

Thanks for your attention,after around one month,the prototype assembly will be finished,after that will be a long time test,I think commercial sales will be around in March,2015.I will send you some pictures of prototype test when available.

Best Regards,
Tang Juan

thetractorfan 01-06-2016 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rimrock (Post 120514)
I was thinking about the Premacon loader, at about 8000USD ex.VAT RTR (To compare with the Eagle equipment which is advertised as RTR) Fully agree with Lil giants about German vs Chinese made models. And I think the Chinese have much higher profit margin than e.g fumotec and Premacon, because of the possibility to pay very low salaries and in general use of cheap materials/parts.
The high end German machines will last 'a lifetime', and I seldom see any second hand for sale. Many of the ones that are sold second hand, I guess change ownership within local clubs. Second hand ones sometimes are put on the ebay, so one just have to be patient and keep ones eyes open. I guess Fumotec is the lowest priced high end brand, if going for a new kit. Looks to be very durable machines, mainly steel.

Very true. There is nothing wrong with aluminum and other thin metals, but it needs to be properly re-enforced. Also with wheel loaders, the transmissions need to be reliable. At an RC construction club, it is your responsibility to make sure you don't damage other's machines. If you are driving an RC loader up an incline and there is an RC dump truck below, the last thing you need is for the plastic gears in the transmission to quit. Since most RC vehicles do not have breaks, this is very important.

Northern Farmer 01-08-2016 10:24 AM

I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."

thetractorfan 01-08-2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Northern Farmer (Post 137154)
I regularly see machines for sale on this facebook group "r/c plant & construction co."

perhaps they are an outside dealer.

chris deacon 01-09-2016 07:28 PM

Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.

thetractorfan 01-17-2016 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris deacon (Post 137255)
Eagle mach have several distributers across the world.

Wait a minute, the dozer looks like rc4wd's model. This could mean that rc4wd is a dealer. But that is unlikely.