RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Australian Mini Trucker Clubs (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Where are the Aussies (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=86)

IDontKnow 08-15-2010 06:30 AM

Where are the Aussies

This is looking a little lonley in here!:eek:
Obviously no too many of the Australian Users have found their way here yet!
Or if they have they have had nothing to say:confused:

Cossett 08-15-2010 08:26 AM

Re: Where are the Aussies

Hi IDontKnow,

I'm here and I have been posting just alot of great builds to get familiar with again and will be putting my Knight build up soon

Cheers Cossett

TINY-TRUCKER 08-15-2010 07:46 PM

hi i am here as well just a little bit slow getting started. i am getting some pixs of all my trucks & be up soon (few days) or so. the new site is looking good
cheers paul
tiny-trucker

ddc333 08-16-2010 06:50 AM

Hi All

Just stumbled on the site looking forward to finding more Aussie mini truckers out there

Daniel

FreddyGearDrive 08-16-2010 06:53 AM

Yea! I'm ready to look at some Aussie trucks! Cow exploders & snokels,OH MY!
BTW! WELCOME! & THANK YOU FOR JOININ!
FGD

oldboy 08-17-2010 07:02 AM

Yeah Freddy I'm here :D :D Gotta sort some pics out especially some with cow exploders & snorkles :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oldboy

diesel950 08-18-2010 10:21 AM

yeh yeh we,re here!!

rappy 08-19-2010 05:49 AM

Hi all i am new to this at the moment i dont have a truck but i do plan to first i am reading and looking about it a bit more. i fly nitro helis which is a bit of a buzz but the cost of fuel and crashing is very $$$$$$ is there anyone from melb here and i wish there were some clubs to have a look at

aussierolla 08-19-2010 11:34 AM

hi all ive just stumbled across this site will get some pics up soon truck going through a repaint and in the process of biulding a dollie and have two flat top trailers that i have made to 48ft scale. looking also to buy another truck.

rappy 08-20-2010 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussierolla (Post 1669)
hi all ive just stumbled across this site will get some pics up soon truck going through a repaint and in the process of biulding a dollie and have two flat top trailers that i have made to 48ft scale. looking also to buy another truck.

as i said in earlier post i am new to this where do you get your trucks and parts from

thanks john

rappy 08-20-2010 04:54 AM

sorry guys melbourne here

aussierolla 08-20-2010 05:07 AM

I am in taree about 4 hours north of sydney

rappy 08-20-2010 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussierolla (Post 1808)
I am in taree about 4 hours north of sydney

where do you get your trucks and parts from

thanks

TINY-TRUCKER 08-20-2010 08:20 AM

Hi i get my trucks from Hong Kong (stellamodels) there a good price & they always look after me, i have 6 trucks, 8/9 trailer. maybe you guy`s in sydney & taree should come n see us at the our town model show on the 4 n 5 0f september at the newcastle jockey club. you see us run amuck for todays inside the jockey club it self, hope to see you guys there maybe
cheers paul
tiny trucker :)

TINY-TRUCKER 08-20-2010 08:23 AM

p.s.( oldboy) john will be there as well with all of he`s trucks n trailer it`s should be a good weekend for all
cheers paul

Cossett 08-20-2010 09:46 AM

Hi all.

John sent me a email a while ago about the show up near Newcastle and I might be coming up but will not know till that week

Cheers Cossett

Bob From Downunder 08-20-2010 06:16 PM

Hi guys, I'm here as well. I work and live in Malaysia. My interest is in heavy trucks and logging. I anm new to this and just love reading and view everyones builds. Some very clever guys out there. I am building my first truck. Its a King Hauler being converted to a Pacific P16 recovery truck. I have also purchased a Pacific logging truck from John which was originally built by Fred and waiting for it to arrive here in Malaysia. I'll start a thread shortly. Its all to do with spare cash its takes a lot to set up tooling and I want my own lathe and mill. I Aus i'm from Brisbane. Anyone else from Qld?

Cheers guys, looking forwarded to chatting and seeing your builds.

Bob

Bob From Downunder 08-20-2010 06:18 PM

Sorry that was Chris who built the Pacific logging truck.....ooops

Bob

aussierolla 08-21-2010 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rappy (Post 1798)
as i said in earlier post i am new to this where do you get your trucks and parts from

thanks john

sorry john i get my trucks from hong kong and all my spare parts off ebay

thanks dwayne
:D

ddc333 08-22-2010 05:51 AM

For parts go to this guy on e bay

Rods Tamiya BigRig Parts

And if you have a part number he can get it prices are pretty good plus he deals away from e bay for those that don't like dealing there