RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   General Discussion (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   PKD still a vendor? (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=10972)

SuperDutyScaler 12-06-2015 05:08 PM

PKD still a vendor?

Sent Paul a PM about a order I wanted for Christmas but i haven't heard anything for a week and a half, just wondering if he is still open for business?

ricm 12-06-2015 05:34 PM

Re: PKD still a vendor?

I was working through the final drawings with him on the parts that he was going to make for me in September, then he suddenly advised that he wanted to totally renew the set-up of his workshop so he wouldn't be able to make anything for a while...I figured a few weeks possibly a month. I have since emailed him directly on a personal email address a number of times, and also sent PMs through this and other forums to ask when he'll be up and running again, but so far no reply. I am waiting patiently....my build is now at a complete standstill! I don't mind the delay, but it would be good to know when he'll be open again :confused:

SuperDutyScaler 12-06-2015 09:02 PM

ok at least i have some info whats going on. well guess ill wait and see what happens at the new year, if no word ill look elsewhere.
thank you ricm

ricm 12-06-2015 09:32 PM

would be great if you could let me know how you go, I might have to do the same :(

SuperDutyScaler 12-07-2015 09:41 PM

Really sucks cuz i wAnted the three bar kenworth grill, dual headlight bezel and old school kenworth bumper and from what ive found hes the only one making them

ricm 12-08-2015 05:31 PM

yep...I hear ya! I wanted front and rear bumpers, front grill and some under-cab side trims for LED side lights.

The other reason I wanted to give him the job is that he's here in Oz, so I wouldn't get clobbered by weaker AUD with an overseas supplier....means you should get a bargain though, if he comes out of hibernation.

I know some guys from an Australian forum where he's a member, I'll see if I can get hold of him through some personal contacts. I'll let you know if I have any success.....

SuperDutyScaler 12-08-2015 07:29 PM

Thanks would really appreciate it!

up9018 01-13-2016 08:14 AM

Has anyone had any luck contacting Paul?

SuperDutyScaler 11-12-2017 12:32 AM

just an update, is PKD still around? Would love to buy the above mention parts i wanted over a year ago...

mavrick0 11-12-2017 11:42 AM

I would say he's gone. I've e-mailed him several times with no respones. I'm a little pissed about it since I sent him parts from my knight hauler kit for him to use as templates and needless to say I'm sure those are a right off.

SuperDutyScaler 11-23-2017 06:54 PM

Man that sucks, he should have least sent your parts back