RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Australian Mini Trucker Clubs (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   VICTROIA (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=4486)

jetdog 05-06-2012 08:27 AM

VICTROIA

Is there any guys here from Victoria by any chance im an hour south of melbourne an would be keen to catch up with any one for a drive....

rappy 05-08-2012 04:38 AM

Re: VICTROIA

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostinoz (Post 56575)
I'm here in Officer.

Come on you Victorians were are you hiding.

Ralph (lostinoz)

hi i am out in the yarra valley

rc semi 09-22-2012 09:14 PM

I'm in Wantirna sth we need a club

jetdog 09-22-2012 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rc semi (Post 65492)
I'm in Wantirna sth we need a club

i think a gtg would be the go an see how many guys we can get there first..
I was thinkin maybe meet up at WOT hobbies i need to speak to Nick an get his thoughts im sure he will get behind us on this as he carrys tamiya big rig gear...

jetdog 09-22-2012 09:58 PM

sounds like a great plan mate...

aussietruckerguy 09-22-2012 11:23 PM

Im currently at Maffra, Victoria. I drive though officer everyday in the 1:1 scale B Double

RCRoadtrain 09-23-2012 11:13 PM

local halls... check these out thru your local council..

also, girl guides/ boy scouts rent their halls for quite reasonable rates, and INCLUDE public liability in the rent. contact their state office to get contact numbers for your local.

jetdog 09-24-2012 03:19 AM

Ok i have spoken to nick the owner of WOT HOBBIES an his more than happy to have a gtg there an he as alos said theres going to be room at the rear of the shop for us to build an area to use when we like....WOT Hobbies also carrys tamiya 1/14 truck gear an new kits so theres plenty of spares if needed on the day....lmk what you guys think an we can make a date to meet up there an plan things out more for this...

rappy 09-24-2012 06:37 AM

i should be be able to make it let me know some dates

jetdog 09-24-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rappy (Post 65650)
i should be be able to make it let me know some dates

Yeah im easy on the guys any preferred dates????

jetdog 09-24-2012 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostinoz (Post 65661)
This weekend would be fine,

Theres nothing special on in Melbourne is there ? Oh no wait there is its the Model Engineering Show at Monash Uni Clayton.

Ralph

This weekend is no good for me as im moving into my house an the AFL grand final is on too....also my new place has the perfect area for a construction site an it looks like im gunna pull the trigger an buy an rc4wd excavator an lowloader trailer this week..

Little Big Rigs Sydney 09-25-2012 03:16 AM

Hi Guys,

Good to see you putting it together. You are going the right way about it if you need any help or direction let me know.

Adrian
Tamiya Rc Semi Trucks NSW

Little Big Rigs Sydney 09-25-2012 03:23 AM

Hi Guys,
I have just located another possible member for you based in Tullamarine if one of you can send me a pm do I can pass on his details I will also put a post on my Facebook page to see if I can find anyone else in Melbourne

Cheers Adrian

jetdog 09-25-2012 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RC Semi Trucks NSW (Post 65698)
Hi Guys,
I have just located another possible member for you based in Tullamarine if one of you can send me a pm do I can pass on his details I will also put a post on my Facebook page to see if I can find anyone else in Melbourne

Cheers Adrian

Hi Adrian, thanks for your offer to help us out an im sure we will need some advice along the way. I met Ralph today he dropp in at my place for a coffee an a chat an we came up with the idea of a gtg at WOT hobbies in the next few weeks to see how much interest we get an nick from WOT has given us the go ahead for a construction site outside an we can also use the shop if weather isnt being so kind or night events... This in it self is a huge step an it wouldn't be possible without nick.....now we just need the vic guys to get in an let us know there thoughts....

cheers Adz

rappy 09-25-2012 05:48 AM

This should be a fun day i must get down and have a look at the shop

maybe be a mini swap meet aswell depending on the shop owner

LOUIE 379 09-25-2012 07:37 AM

There's a rc buggy track at keilor , dunno if that would be a good spot, the car park they have got is a decent size

LOUIE 379 09-25-2012 07:06 PM

Thanks Ralph , do you know if there have been any dates decided on?, I'm happy to come down there the traffic would be a problem , next week is good for me because I'm on school holidays.

jetdog 09-25-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOUIE 379 (Post 65745)
Thanks Ralph , do you know if there have been any dates decided on?, I'm happy to come down there the traffic would be a problem , next week is good for me because I'm on school holidays.

Hey Louie we hadnt made a date but how does the 20th october sound
lmk what you think guys

LOUIE 379 09-25-2012 09:01 PM

That sounds like a good time for me ,

jetdog 09-25-2012 09:07 PM

ok eddie we will lock the 20th of october in for the first meet an greet....i will let you know what time after i speak with nick.....but im sure an all day meet will be fine..