RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Highway Trucks and Trailers (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Custom cattle trailer (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=3569)

Smiley 07-13-2012 09:39 AM

Re: Custom cattle trailer

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth (Post 60559)
unbelievable nice trailer...ok when can i send you mine to do....lol...it really turned out great would like to see it in person in the complete darkness:D:D

Thanks :D. Whenever ya want to :D. Well if you are coming to Indy you will:D. If not I can send ya a pic or video when I get my truck :D.

Keith

Diesel Demond 07-13-2012 08:20 PM

very nice! and the rims just make it better! great work

Smiley 07-13-2012 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Diesel Demond (Post 60618)
very nice! and the rims just make it better! great work

Keith

Radio Control Trucker 07-14-2012 08:30 PM

That's one fine looking trailer you have, Keith. After all the work you put into building it, you should be proud of yourself. That unit is a genuine piece of craftsmanship. I know that your work is appreciated in this club and you are a valued member.

Thank you for sharing your work, and thanks to everyone who shares their creations/builds. It is the dedication to detail and the willingness to attempt new things that make us great.

- RCT

hammer 07-15-2012 06:50 PM

Keith,
What an awsome trailer I hope you plan on adding some lights it sure would look better LOL. I can't wait to see it great job.

Tony

Smiley 07-15-2012 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker (Post 60657)
That's one fine looking trailer you have, Keith. After all the work you put into building it, you should be proud of yourself. That unit is a genuine piece of craftsmanship. I know that your work is appreciated in this club and you are a valued member.

Thank you for sharing your work, and thanks to everyone who shares their creations/builds. It is the dedication to detail and the willingness to attempt new things that make us great.

- RCT

Thank you very much RCT. I am but I can't take all the credit. I couldn't have done it without Izzys help :D. He built the trailer and I wired it :-). This is the first thing that I have done for myself. I usually have somebody else do it for me cuz I usually don't have time to :-) lol. There are alot more talented people here than me tho :-).

Keith

Smiley 07-15-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hammer (Post 60712)
Keith,
What an awsome trailer I hope you plan on adding some lights it sure would look better LOL. I can't wait to see it great job.

Tony

Thanks :D. I wanted to put a few hundred more on each side but I didn't want to get to crazy :D.

Keith

tbtrucking104customs 09-19-2012 12:19 AM

lol talk about alot of chicken light :)

Smiley 09-19-2012 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbtrucking104customs (Post 65264)
lol talk about alot of chicken light :)

Its only got 700 lights on it :D lol

Keith

Tamiya Cowboy 09-19-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiley (Post 65276)
Its only got 700 lights on it :D lol

Keith

Holy shhh 700 lights your nuts man. LoL

Smiley 09-19-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 65281)
Holy shhh 700 lights your nuts man. LoL

I wanted more :D lol

Keith

tbtrucking104customs 09-19-2012 02:01 PM

What is the power source for them?

Smiley 09-19-2012 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbtrucking104customs (Post 65286)
What is the power source for them?

A 12 volt battery that ya use in the trucks

Keith

tbtrucking104customs 10-11-2012 01:35 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiley (Post 65288)
A 12 volt battery that ya use in the trucks

Keith

ok Thanks Keith I still gotta finish my payment to IZZY to get mine in i'm just planning out what power source and what I'm gonna do to mine.:) Mine is going look like my dads friends truck excepted in my own color. sorry for some reason my computer won't upload the regular pictures so I just have attachment pictures.

Tyler Bauer

tbtrucking104customs 10-11-2012 01:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbtrucking104customs (Post 67157)
ok Thanks Keith I still gotta finish my payment to IZZY to get mine in i'm just planning out what power source and what I'm gonna do to mine.:) Mine is going look like my dads friends truck excepted in my own color. sorry for some reason my computer won't upload the regular pictures so I just have attachment pictures.

Tyler Bauer

Heres the last picture couldn't fit the last one but shows the back more lit up on what mine will be like.

chikn truckn thumper 06-03-2015 09:00 PM

how much for trailer with lights or withou? love all the chickn lights.

Smiley 06-15-2015 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chikn truckn thumper (Post 127977)
how much for trailer with lights or withou? love all the chickn lights.

Sorry it's not for sale. Thanks

Lmackattack 06-15-2015 10:37 AM

rare these days to see a truck like that out on the road. I remember when it seamed like you could pass 100 per night. now your lucky to see a hand full.

Tamiya Cowboy 06-15-2015 11:01 AM

L Mack what is Rare about Van Der Brinks truck and trailer?? Them types of set ups are all over the place.. VanDerBrink is about 30 mins from me but the owber has around 25 set ups like that the driver owns the truck and Al Vanderbrink owns the trailers but most cattle set ups are like this loaded with lights and the back of the trailer wrapped..

Tyler you need any more picks let me know I have about 30 of this truck and trailer.

Lmackattack 06-15-2015 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 128395)
L Mack what is Rare about Van Der Brinks truck and trailer?? Them types of set ups are all over the place.. VanDerBrink is about 30 mins from me but the owber has around 25 set ups like that the driver owns the truck and Al Vanderbrink owns the trailers but most cattle set ups are like this loaded with lights and the back of the trailer wrapped..

Tyler you need any more picks let me know I have about 30 of this truck and trailer.

Sorry, I was more referring to all the chicken Lights on OTR trucks and trailers. You dont see nearly as many flasy looking truck and trailers these days. Seams I am even seeing more bull haulers with fleet spec junk Freight shakers. just all around the trucks on the roads these days are not as nice looking as say in the 70s 80s and 90s