RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Australian Mini Trucker Clubs (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Little Big Rigs Sydney (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=2052)

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-23-2011 06:58 AM

Re: Sydney 14 Scale Modelers

Doff doff music I got that too, your falcon will bag up pretty good but that's later Saturday night Lol, Richard ( rcroadtrain) would know if it has ac. It should be a good size hall to start with. At least Saturday will go ahead if its wet which the weather said showers are possible Saturday or if its hot we got shade either way. I think we have 5 that I know and Richard has the same. Going to research a couple of commercial real estate agents to see if we might be able to hire a factory unit for one day I know people who have done it before.

IMR-620 10-23-2011 08:34 AM

spewin BRO i just hookd up me 6 20inch subs and crossed ova me tweeties wiv 6x9s and brass fittins lol,what up tracy a bit of doff doff music never hert anyone a bit of deafness mabye but yeh you right id have to get out a bit of akadaka or matalica while in westy land.yes we know ya got some of that music to DJASA lol,if we gotta go out west an it 30+ ill be sitting in the car wiv the ac on not under a tree if we can find one.blarrrr blarrrrrr.hey roadtrain the hall got AC or do i bring a fan if its hot hehehe..

RCRoadtrain 10-23-2011 05:11 PM

at the moment, we have about 10 who say they are coming..

no, the hall doesnt have a/c... it does have very good ventilation, and very good insulation, and nestled behind trees. It doesnt get hot.
best thing is: it has great natural light.

another venue would be good, if someone can find one.
just remember, you'll need to source you own public liability insurance. its included in the rent with this hall.

as far as music's concerned, if its not doing 140, its standing still.
I'm into Happy Hardcore.

IMR-620 10-24-2011 12:05 AM

There you go DJASA you got any happy hardcore in ya mix.2 radius arms,4 shocks an half a aeromax bumper says u dont lol.

RCRoadtrain 10-24-2011 12:23 AM

aeromax bumper? hang on, which half????

IMR-620 10-24-2011 12:54 AM

To make it easy for ya the half that still on the truck hehe..

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-24-2011 12:55 AM

Hey, listen here IMR-620, "What Happens At The Track Stays At The Track",LOL

No Carniage Please i just couldnt handle it.

Hi Richard i had a majour stuff up at the race track we went to last time, my old man lost control of my knight hauler and i watched him smash it then i smashed my aeromax because i was watching him then broke the front biumper in half. Not Happy Jane.

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-24-2011 12:58 AM

Half a bootle of red bull or "v" with two No-doze tablets shake well and skull plus some wild or Ministry of sound and your good to go for another 6 hours trust me.

I agre totally if its not doin 140 its standing still happy Hardcore

IMR-620 10-24-2011 12:59 AM

so close to drivn of when i seen it.i was thinkin theses bloks are cowboys..Clad i didnt tho it turned out to be a very pleasant day..hey roadtrain wasnt beein a smart a## wiv the coment about half on the truck bit i seen the rc an thought it was DJASA

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-24-2011 01:36 AM

All in all it was a great day my dad and I haven't been on a track together in many years plus my step brother was driving one of my trucks which he is new at. We both are very use to watching each other at the track but it just went bad not to worry both trucks are in fantasic shape, I do believe that the bumper getting broken in transit from Florida has made it a little fragile but it's good now and ready for Saturday.

Cossett 10-24-2011 01:40 AM

For those who missed the pic here's the encore photo (stay clear of truck drivers there 1:1 habits carry down to there rc trucks)LOL:D:D:D
http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/a...C/0802d534.jpg

Cheers Tracy

IMR-620 10-24-2011 02:05 AM

so now if i see a "V" or redbull on the day im gonna start to worry yeh..

RCRoadtrain 10-24-2011 05:30 AM

..Ive got one like that on my aeromax...except its the other side..

couple of weeks ago, my daughter had a schoolfriend over, and he drove my 1:18 into it...
rolled my globeliner, too...

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-25-2011 07:38 AM

Yeah i think the bumper is weak, i cant blame anyone else except me but i bet you wanted to throttle that school friend Richard.

I shold be right without a bootle of v on the weekend work gone dead again another day off tomorrow with no pay that hurts.

IMR-620 10-27-2011 09:16 PM

driven down those stairs to the hall is gonna be like going down Mt oozly with out the bends lol. hope you made enought ramps DJASA hehe...

RCRoadtrain 10-27-2011 10:38 PM

ahh! there's a little trick to that...:D
there's a concrete footpath off the side street thats gently sloping, and in excellent condition.

:)

IMR-620 10-29-2011 05:06 AM

OOOOHHman no joy with the photobucket

RCRoadtrain 10-30-2011 12:58 AM

hmm.. had a great day, met a lot of nice people,
unpacked the car last night,

and..
I seem to be missing one of these:
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...adtrain/1b.jpg
and all the video and photos on it.
also a suction mount, the type that would attach a cam to a windscreen.

I hope its just a case of someone packing it by mistake.

cielo1889 10-30-2011 03:37 AM

had a great day, finally registered myself into the forum.

was a great fun day :)

Little Big Rigs Sydney 10-30-2011 06:47 AM

Hi all fantastic day already planning another meet for November. Richard I last saw the camera mounted on the mirror finish box trailer will post on facebook page to see if anyone has seen it.