RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Construction News (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   New Dozer from Premacon (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=11897)

tracksntreadslou 08-30-2016 02:16 PM

New Dozer from Premacon

Sneek peek any pics out there yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvK9SW6Zju0

bigford 08-30-2016 03:03 PM

Re: New Dozer from Premacon

???? What is it????

Northern Farmer 08-30-2016 04:25 PM

Cool looking forward to it, guessing it's going to be a Liebherr dozer.

Cooper 08-30-2016 05:34 PM

Awww, that's just mean!!! 37 seconds of haze and German that I can't understand!!!! I'm a big dozer fan and ,,,, well,, I'm an adult and I hate to wait!!! Lol!!!! Anyone got any other pics of what it may be? Six way blade to go against fumotec dozer? Looked like it may be a bit bigger but I'm thinking their market target is better suited for a six way blade machine.

trucker n 08-30-2016 06:58 PM

its akit u build yourself

tracksntreadslou 08-30-2016 07:03 PM

this was on Premacons Facebook page today ..Was in german but translated threw google

PremaconĀ“s New Model weekly update:

We would like to up to mass every week a bit more to the new model. We think you know where the journey will take us.

Today is about the heart, the drive. The people who know us, know that we always try to achieve the optimum. At the drive, we have begun to implement it consistently. We bring the outside in the drive aware of planetary for use. The Big advantage is that the torque is there, where it is needed, namely on all alone. We have seen existing concepts and found that you are still here can be a lot better. In addition to the torque has the one cuppa gearbox nor an advantage. The model is much trace loyal than with a simple angle. No matter whether the model one-sided or symmetrical will be charged. Also deliver the faulhaber engines together with the servo naut-chains controller an incomparable drive image and feedback.

Planetary outside in every gear is made of steel and double bearings. Are all the main drive wheels with passport feathers and madenschrauben secured on the wave.
In Theory, would be a torque of 30 NM per deliver possible. This will show up in very low flow in the drive and leaves room for even bigger models.
Here is a picture to illustrate.

Premacon's New Model weekly update:

We want to reveal every week a bit more about the new model. We think You know where things are headed.

Today is about the heart of the drive. Those who know us know that we always try to achieve the optimum. When driving, we began systematically implement it. We developed a planetary gear drive. The big advantage is that the torque is produced where it is needed, namely at Turas. We looked and found that it can be much better as in existing concepts. In addition to the torque, the planetary gear has another advantage. The model is much track spreader than with a simple angle drive. Whether the model is loaded on one side or symmetrically. Further, the Faulhaber motors deliver together with the Servonaut chain regulator an incomparable driving image and response.

Outside planetary gear each gear is made of steel and double ball bearings.
All main drive wheels are secured with keyways and set screws on the shaft.
Theoretically, a torque transfer of 30 Nm per Turas would be possible. This is reflected in very low currents in the drive and leaves room for even larger models.

Enclosed is a picture to illustrate.

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...ae&oe=584AE08A

Rvjimd 08-30-2016 07:18 PM

Wow, that drive sprocket assembly looks cool, and expensive. :rolleyes:

I want one but I think I'm too cheap to pay the price they are going to ask for something that looks that slick. :o

Jim

Jack3M 08-31-2016 07:47 AM

You will spend 10K to get the whole shebang. Too rich for my fun. Shame, nice model

tracksntreadslou 09-09-2016 08:58 PM

more new sneak pics of dozer parts
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...psqo09um2d.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...psnjiihokk.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...psfickkozl.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...pslqcqie8g.jpg
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...ps84cfc98x.jpg

Supermario 09-09-2016 11:05 PM

Lou, you already got a new dozer, quit drooling and dreaming about this one....:rolleyes::lol:

tracksntreadslou 09-10-2016 01:35 AM

Bahahahah...I just love dozers ..You have one you have to get them all

bigford 09-10-2016 06:12 AM

I HOPE that's not true lou

ihbuilder 09-10-2016 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tracksntreadslou (Post 148505)
Bahahahah...I just love dozers ..You have one you have to get them all

:D:D so true :D:D::bounce:

bigford 09-10-2016 08:51 AM

Noooo.....

Supermario 09-10-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigford (Post 148512)
Noooo.....

:lol: I hear ya Mark. They say this is a hobby but I'm starting to lean more towards sickness :eek: :D

And ya, hate to say it but Lou is right :D

bigford 09-10-2016 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supermario (Post 148518)
:lol: I hear ya Mark. They say this is a hobby but I'm starting to lean more towards sickness :eek: :D

And ya, hate to say it but Lou is right :D

So what's your next dozer Mario????

Supermario 09-11-2016 05:52 PM

Well, if money wasn't an issue it would be the premacon dozer of course but what's more possible would be the rc4wd or I'd seriously consider trying out a Grumalu dozer. :)

http://grumalu.com/en/85-bulldozer-d...132-24-kg.html

Northern Farmer 09-11-2016 06:15 PM

Yeah I also like Grumalu's dozers, their very heavy and have a lot of pushing power to them.

tracksntreadslou 09-21-2016 12:20 AM

New video of the Dozer ..looks pretty good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CircUkiqA4

Northern Farmer 09-21-2016 03:11 AM

Wow pretty impressive! :eek:

Kausekaos 09-21-2016 04:17 AM

Never really been a dozer fan but that machine is nice.

Brel 09-21-2016 12:32 PM

looks nice any idea on the cost of the dozer

liftmys10 09-21-2016 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brel (Post 148869)
looks nice any idea on the cost of the dozer

I'm not sure if cost is something to worry about as to WHEN you receive the product is the killer! Currently all orders of their excavators are on hold until July 2018! So when you place your order hopefully by July 2018, you will then have to wait a few more months to receive it.

Premacon has a message on thier website for the excavator regarding this. Not sure if this applies to their other models.

Regardless, the dozer looks fantastic.

ihbuilder 09-21-2016 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftmys10 (Post 148870)
I'm not sure if cost is something to worry about as to WHEN you receive the product is the killer! Currently all orders of their excavators are on hold until July 2018! So when you place your order hopefully by July 2018, you will then have to wait a few more months to receive it.

Premacon has a message on thier website for the excavator regarding this. Not sure if this applies to their other models.

Apparently, they're looking for a new vender to make they're parts . That takes time .

PREMACON 09-23-2016 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftmys10 (Post 148870)

Sorry this post is not correct. We actually start a new production process. At the fair in Friedrichshafen 2016 we will start again with ordering. There is no on hold till july 2018. So please stop posting wrong thongs.

best regards
Frank from premacon

liftmys10 09-23-2016 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PREMACON (Post 148900)
Sorry this post is not correct. We actually start a new production process. At the fair in Friedrichshafen 2016 we will start again with ordering. There is no on hold till july 2018. So please stop posting wrong thongs.

best regards
Frank from premacon

I apologize as I misunderstood then from reading what was posted on your website.
I have only posted one topic regarding premacons deleivery date. Not sure if you are confusing me with someone else?
Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding. Always contact the vendor for more information. I was just passing along what I understood.
Thanks,
Shawn

This is directly from your website.
"Dear customer,

Thanks for the inquiry about our models. We are currently out sold to 07/2018.
We can call currently no exact delivery dates for new orders. That is why we are working on a new network of suppliers and personnel in the production.
You may register on a waiting list are welcome. However, we cannot actually quarantee any fixed sale price.
We will inform you exactly in about 8 weeks.

Best regards
Premacon Team"

PREMACON 09-23-2016 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liftmys10 (Post 148906)
I apologize as I misunderstood then from reading what was posted on your website.
I have only posted one topic regarding premacons deleivery date. Not sure if you are confusing me with someone else?
Again, I apologize for any misunderstanding. Always contact the vendor for more information. I was just passing along what I understood.
Thanks,
Shawn

This is directly from your website.
"Dear customer,

Thanks for the inquiry about our models. We are currently out sold to 07/2018.
We can call currently no exact delivery dates for new orders. That is why we are working on a new network of suppliers and personnel in the production.
You may register on a waiting list are welcome. However, we cannot actually quarantee any fixed sale price.
We will inform you exactly in about 8 weeks.

Best regards
Premacon Team"

No Problem mistake in your Mail we Start at fair Friedrichshafen 2016 again. So sorry for that wring Mail by my asistance. All actual orders will be Produced still further on.

bigford 09-23-2016 04:31 PM

looks like a great machine frank

dozerbuilder 09-24-2016 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PREMACON (Post 148907)
No Problem mistake in your Mail we Start at fair Friedrichshafen 2016 again. So sorry for that wring Mail by my asistance. All actual orders will be Produced still further on.

That video shows it pussying around in loose sand. Come on premacon, show us what it can do in rock like this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLGbWYp6u-U.

Northern Farmer 09-24-2016 03:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozerbuilder (Post 148923)
That video shows it pussying around in loose sand. Come on premacon, show us what it can do in rock like this.

Yeah I noticed our German counterparts build great looking accurate to detail dozers, but from what I see they don't seem to have the power to play in rough material as the models simply aren't heavy enough to handle it.

PREMACON 09-24-2016 09:15 AM

We built a 25 Ton machine. It is no problem to play in hard ground. but you compare it with d9 or that stuff. therefore you should compare with a a 776.

all people wished a smaler machine for playing in Parcours.

More videos will follow

Northern Farmer 09-24-2016 10:42 AM

Which makes great sense. In Germany you guys have beautiful rc construction sites with everything looking to scale for members to come play. On the hand over here in North America the hobby is still rather new with guys rather doing their own thing in their backyard and end up moving heavier material around then you would in a indoor site setup.

dozerbuilder 09-24-2016 09:25 PM

" It is no problem to play in hard ground"

OK, show us then. That's all we ask before we consider parting with $5000 maybe more (at a guess) plus $700 shipping (at a guess plus insurance and import duties and State taxes).

But you compare it with d9 or that stuff. therefore you should compare with a a 776.

1:1 776 at 73 tons is a D10 size machine, not D9R.

1:1 4T3 T-800 is 106 tons, not a 776 at 73 tons. T-800 = D11 or D475-5.

TheBennyB 09-24-2016 10:53 PM

I've always accepted that no matter what hobby it is your always going to have to mod/upgrade a bit. For the most part no manufacturer develops machines for what we plan for them. Just not in the price point, especially regarding drive train. That being said the manufacturer better have spot on customer service for replacement parts and room to develop better parts. As farmer pointed out seems the EU customers are running at events with perfectly groomed events while some of us are just backyard turf busters.
Mainly just whats available to each own. Either way all these machines are pretty **** good platforms to base off of in my opinion.
Don't want to get too harsh on these manufacturer's fella's. It's a small niche hobby and unless you have the tooling or someone in the field to do it for ya their what we have and they can disappear like a fart in the wind if we don't support.

Northern Farmer 09-24-2016 11:05 PM

Well put Benny!

bigford 09-25-2016 12:06 AM

better watch out!!! you cant pick on german stuff or joe will get upset

dozerbuilder 09-25-2016 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigford (Post 148960)
better watch out!!! you cant pick on german stuff or joe will get upset

OT. Hows that BB D11 coming on Bigford?. Been a while since we seen anything. I can't wait to see that big brute hit the dirt.

bigford 09-25-2016 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozerbuilder (Post 148962)
OT. Hows that BB D11 coming on Bigford?. Been a while since we seen anything. I can't wait to see that big brute hit the dirt.

it wont be as smooth as this dozer that's for sure!! waiting on the machinist
to free up some space for me

dozerbuilder 09-25-2016 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigford (Post 148964)
it wont be as smooth as this dozer that's for sure!! waiting on the machinist
to free up some space for me

If you used a Dimension Engineering 60Amp dual motor controller and PWM to run those big wiper motors and set the ramping up using their DEScribe software via the mini-USB cord from your computer to the motor controller and tuned the motor controller and the wiper motors it would.:)

ihbuilder 09-25-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dozerbuilder (Post 148923)

No offense , but that LIL dozer is pushin loose rock . If attacked properly it can be moved by any of these RC model dozers, just takes a lil longer . Yes, I have over 30 Years experience operating dozers mostly small 1's . You learn how to get-R-done with what you have and not brake it .