RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Exclusive RC (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=101)
-   -   Exclusive-RC.com is ALIVE! (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=8193)

Exclusive RC 01-10-2014 05:51 PM

Exclusive-RC.com is ALIVE!

Check it out guys I finally got around to finishing up the web-site for the end of January Im offering 10% off of your total order, enter code ERC10 at check out!

www.Exclusive-RC.com

cabs 01-10-2014 06:17 PM

Re: Exclusive-RC.com is ALIVE!

great site, lots of kool stuff

Exclusive RC 01-10-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cabs (Post 101635)
great site, lots of kool stuff

Thanks bud!,

flatdeck 01-10-2014 06:45 PM

Nice web site.. Lots of neat stuff....

Wayne

BRICKNICK 01-10-2014 11:06 PM

Wow tons of great stuff on there, I'm gonna for sure need the manual fifth wheel lever and I maybe do an air ride set up for my spread axel flatbed.

Exclusive RC 01-11-2014 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BRICKNICK (Post 101646)
Wow tons of great stuff on there, I'm gonna for sure need the manual fifth wheel lever and I maybe do an air ride set up for my spread axel flatbed.

Awesome! Let me know bud Ill take care of you and your right around the corner so you cans top in and take a look at all the secret items ill be releasing lol

Lmackattack 01-11-2014 02:47 AM

Quick question about the Mack mud flaps....do the dogs face the same way on both sides....reason I ask is the old school mack factory delivered trucks...the bulldog mudflaps had the dogs facing each other when mounted on the truck...it's something I have wanted to find for my rc Mack trucks..

.it was a long standing tradition that got lost years ago....if you ever look at the bulldog mirror heads the dogs also face inwards.....

Just wondering....

Exclusive RC 01-11-2014 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmackattack (Post 101654)
Quick question about the Mack mud flaps....do the dogs face the same way on both sides....reason I ask is the old school mack factory delivered trucks...the bulldog mudflaps had the dogs facing each other when mounted on the truck...it's something I have wanted to find for my rc Mack trucks..

.it was a long standing tradition that got lost years ago....if you ever look at the bulldog mirror heads the dogs also face inwards.....

Just wondering....

Yup, I absolutely remember that from my dads mack dump truck, that is how you get the from me, facing each other.

Lmackattack 01-11-2014 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exclusive RC (Post 101666)
Yup, I absolutely remember that from my dads mack dump truck, that is how you get the from me, facing each other.

Awesome....placed my order today.....brian is the man!

Thanks again....

RodneyO 01-12-2014 09:17 AM

Awesome web site Brian.I'll be ordering my air ride in the next week or so.Awesome products.Keep up the good work bro.

Exclusive RC 01-12-2014 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lmackattack (Post 101708)
Awesome....placed my order today.....brian is the man!

Thanks again....

Thanks bud :D you order will be going out Tuesday morning!

Exclusive RC 01-12-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RodneyO (Post 101745)
Awesome web site Brian.I'll be ordering my air ride in the next week or so.Awesome products.Keep up the good work bro.

thank you brother, I tried to make it as informative and less overwhelming as possible! look forward to doing business with you. :)

Stuff 01-12-2014 10:37 PM

congrats man!

Exclusive RC 01-13-2014 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuff (Post 101804)
congrats man!

Thanks brother!