RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   FreddyGearDrive (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Donations for Freddy (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=3449)

Brian in PA 12-20-2011 08:47 PM

Donations for Freddy

I wanted to take charge on this guys and gal. We could take donations and get flowers food or whatever to help out with the burden on Sheila. Rod is gonna call around the Niagara area and find out some place to get food made up to have sent to their home. I have a PayPal and whoever wants to donate could send it to me a as a gift and mark it as flowers for Fred or something like that.

Paypal is

syclone_brian@hotmail.com

Brian

Stylin n profilin 12-20-2011 08:49 PM

Re: Donations for Freddy

Count me and my wife in...

Lil Giants 12-20-2011 08:53 PM

I just sent Travy a PM about this... Good man Brian for taking charge & organizing this.

What's your paypal ady?

Brian in PA 12-20-2011 08:54 PM

Thank Guys my Paypal is

syclone_brian@hotmail.com

Tamiya Cowboy 12-20-2011 08:57 PM

Thanks for doing this Brian.. I get you in the morning..

Brian in PA 12-20-2011 08:59 PM

No problem Paul. Its the least I can do.

Lil Giants 12-20-2011 09:32 PM

Would it be possible to have a custom card made up? "From Freddy's Slaves of RCT&T" (a bit of comic relief for Freddy's family to laugh together), with perhaps a picture of Frankie and/or the Street Sweeper on the cover, probably his two most unique & original builds recently.

Either a compliation of our thoughts as one or for each of us to express our charished memories of how we each knew Freddy?

ihbuilder 12-20-2011 09:32 PM

I'm In I was talkin to travy about it just give me till morning

fhhhstix 12-20-2011 09:34 PM

I am in.

Travis

tc1cat 12-20-2011 09:38 PM

I'm in. Thanks, Brian, for being one jump ahead on this.

Stepside 12-20-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lil Giants (Post 43519)
Would it be possible to have a custom card made up? "From Freddy's Slaves of RCT&T" (a bit of comic relief for Freddy's family to laugh together), with perhaps a picture of Frankie and/or the Street Sweeper on the cover, probably his two most unique & original builds recently.

Either a compliation of our thoughts as one or for each of us to express our charished memories of how we each knew Freddy?

I can photoshop something together if we get some ideas together as to what we want, and the logistics as to how to get it to Niagara.

Izzy 12-20-2011 10:19 PM

In - For a recent passing the family asked for living memorials - potted plants or trees - had looked and found a local nursery who really helped out - differnet area and different family .... just a thought.....

Izzy

Brian in PA 12-20-2011 10:40 PM

Great idea Chris!

Cossett 12-21-2011 12:25 AM

Great idea brian I'm in, Sally and I just sent some flowers to his family...

Cheers Tracy

spudd 12-21-2011 12:53 AM

Count me in as well

glorydays24 12-21-2011 01:37 AM

What can I do if I don't have paypal? Me and my wife want to do something.

Big John

aussierolla 12-21-2011 04:48 AM

count me in

Brian in PA 12-21-2011 06:38 AM

Thanks everyone for the donations so far. I would like to ask though if when you do donate please put your user name in the PayPal message box. I want to make sure that everyone who donated is ID'd correctly. thanks!

SmallHaul 12-21-2011 08:37 AM

Thanks Brian. PayPal sent.

siuvinson 12-21-2011 09:31 AM

Is anyone here that knew him personally attending the visitation of funeral?

There's not much time to make it happen, but how about putting together a photobook with pictures of all of his builds? Those who knew Freddie from a different perspective can catch a glimpse of the amazing and creative things we knew him best for.

They are available for 1 hour or same-day pickup. We could just set it up to be picked up at the nearest walgreens/wally world/etc.

I would be happy to put something together myself, or make a donation towards it if someone else would rather set it up.

thoughts?