RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Rock Solid Customs (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=74)
-   -   What Kind of Parts Are You Looking For??? (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=1962)

rockNmayhem 04-22-2011 10:37 PM

What Kind of Parts Are You Looking For???

Here is a thread to start so I can get your guys opinions on what you would like to see produced. I have some stuff in the makings but would like to know what you guys prefer to see made or improved upon. This will be an open forum for all to comment on and I will try my best to take note of what is in high demand. :rolleyes:

Car5858 04-23-2011 12:45 AM

Re: What Kind of Parts Are You Looking For???

2 Attachment(s)
Here is the parts that I am looking for.

This is just a render from Autocad, but it gets the idea across.

I will need 6 of these:mad: the mount on top of the bag assembly bolts to the frame rail.

This help any?

BTW the cutout is just to show the internal layout.:o

trucker n 04-23-2011 12:55 AM

hey tyler you thought about that for your new bags

rockNmayhem 04-24-2011 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Car5858 (Post 26031)
Here is the parts that I am looking for.

This is just a render from Autocad, but it gets the idea across.

I will need 6 of these:mad: the mount on top of the bag assembly bolts to the frame rail.

This help any?

BTW the cutout is just to show the internal layout.:o

Hey Carl you must have been reading my mind as I am currently in the works to use a mount like the one pictured that will bolt right into the existing holes on the frame so the kits will be bold ons when done. :eek:;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker n (Post 26034)
hey tyler you thought about that for your new bags

Again with all the thoughts. You guys are going to keep me busy and keep my nose to the grind stone here lol. I always think I'm one step ahead of you guys but yet you always have something else to sneak in. I don't mind though as it's hopefully benifitting you the same. :rolleyes:

Car5858 04-24-2011 01:05 AM

[QUOTE=rockNmayhem;26145]Hey Carl you must have been reading my mind as I am currently in the works to use a mount like the one pictured that will bolt right into the existing holes on the frame so the kits will be bold ons when done. :eek:;)

I guess great minds think alike:D

Bsorenson79 07-24-2011 11:57 PM

Hey My name is Bill I'm a newbie. How about a lift axle set up?

Bsorenson79 11-25-2011 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bsorenson79 (Post 32078)
Hey My name is Bill I'm a newbie. How about a lift axle set up?

How about it??

JAMMER 11-26-2011 09:40 AM

CAR5858 you can get these air bags from Germany and they are very, very expensive. Ed

Car5858 11-26-2011 12:16 PM

Thanks Ed, but Tyler has already made the air bag assemblies for me. You can see them here http://rctruckandconstruction.com/sh...?t=1870&page=2

nutmag 02-01-2012 09:00 PM

i would like to see a gear pump with no motor for a low price

doodlebug 02-01-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutmag (Post 48165)
i would like to see a gear pump with no motor for a low price

Have you looked at the one rc4wd sell's? I can't find the product link for it, best to call them, it was $130.00.

Cheer's, Neil.

Msmaddie 02-03-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodlebug (Post 48173)
Have you looked at the one rc4wd sell's? I can't find the product link for it, best to call them, it was $130.00.

Cheer's, Neil.

Like for hydraulics?

doodlebug 02-03-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Msmaddie (Post 48353)
Like for hydraulics?

Hey Msmaddie, that was just for the gear pump that goes in the excavator, that they sell. What else are you looking for?
RC4WD also has a relief valve for sale. We (the forum member's) can try and help you locate part's!
Cheer's, Neil.

Msmaddie 02-04-2012 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by doodlebug (Post 48368)
Hey Msmaddie, that was just for the gear pump that goes in the excavator, that they sell. What else are you looking for?
RC4WD also has a relief valve for sale. We (the forum member's) can try and help you locate part's!
Cheer's, Neil.

Thanks Neil. I searched for it after I saw the post. Between RC4WD and Precision model you can get a nice selection of hydraulics. I have some plans for them. In the future. But that's about 10 builds away lol. Thanks again though for confirming that for me. :)

RacerX43 10-26-2012 06:06 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm New here and I'm looking for the Pete Grills, Headlights, Nose opr is it conversion Fenders and Front and Rear Custom Bumpers. Please help me out. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you,
Robby

RacerX43 10-26-2012 08:58 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the parts on the front of this Pete so I can build a Pete for myself.
Please look at the pics. I need the Grill, Fenders, Headlights and the Custom Front Bumper. Can you help me out with parts or tell me where to get them please.

Thank you,
Robby

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult3.jpg
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult2.jpg
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult1.jpg

rockNmayhem 10-26-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacerX43 (Post 68425)
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the parts on the front of this Pete so I can build a Pete for myself.
Please look at the pics. I need the Grill, Fenders, Headlights and the Custom Front Bumper. Can you help me out with parts or tell me where to get them please.

Thank you,
Robby

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult3.jpg
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult2.jpg
http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult1.jpg

Robby I see you're new here and don't want to offend you by posting this but the first thing I have to say is to do some more looking around the board. Alot of those parts are made by our vendors here and you can easily acquire them from either their vendors thread and pm'ing them for more info or going to their website as suggested by others in response to some of your previous posts such as garden trucking.com also known as PMD.

I will give you a parts breakdown of what you see on the front of that king to make it that way and I'll let you source the parts to build one.

The grill is the factory Tamiya grill that is on the King Hauler.

The headlights are PMD(gardentrucking.com) headlights and can be found on many builds around the forum.

The bumper appears to be like the one I had from Russ (russisloud) who is a vendor on here. You can contact him about that specific style or many other custom options as well.

There are a ton of great builds on here and plenty of stickies and info in the truck building tech section that will help you out with any questions you have. If you can think of a question it's prolly been asked and is somewhere on the board. The search function will be your best friend starting out.

I am glad to help answer any questions you have about certain products but I do however recommend doing some research to start out with.

Good luck on your build.

Tyler

RacerX43 10-27-2012 10:35 PM

Hi Tyler,

ZThank you for the information. I have been searching the Vendor sites. I see things on certain Truck and ask the person who posted it some question.. The reason why I ask all these Questions is I am having trouble locating who builds what. Also, I have a hrd time reading due to an eye problem so that is why I do so.

Thank you Friend,
Robby

RacerX43 10-27-2012 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockNmayhem (Post 68428)
Robby I see you're new here and don't want to offend you by posting this but the first thing I have to say is to do some more looking around the board. Alot of those parts are made by our vendors here and you can easily acquire them from either their vendors thread and pm'ing them for more info or going to their website as suggested by others in response to some of your previous posts such as garden trucking.com also known as PMD.

I will give you a parts breakdown of what you see on the front of that king to make it that way and I'll let you source the parts to build one.

The grill is the factory Tamiya grill that is on the King Hauler.

The headlights are PMD(gardentrucking.com) headlights and can be found on many builds around the forum.

The bumper appears to be like the one I had from Russ (russisloud) who is a vendor on here. You can contact him about that specific style or many other custom options as well.

There are a ton of great builds on here and plenty of stickies and info in the truck building tech section that will help you out with any questions you have. If you can think of a question it's prolly been asked and is somewhere on the board. The search function will be your best friend starting out.

I am glad to help answer any questions you have about certain products but I do however recommend doing some research to start out with.

Good luck on your build.

Tyler

Tyler,

I did for get to ask you a couple of things. Do you recognize the stacks ? How tall they might be and who makes them. I checked a few sites and did see some stacks, but I'm not sure of the size and maker of these Also will the fenders have to be different to attach the Custom parts ? I'm buying a Pete grill fro Brian In PA. Will it work with these other parts. do you also recognize the wheels. stock or custom ? If custom, do you know where I can get them? I GREATY? appreciate your help you have given me and will give me. I'm still looking on my own. I appreciate the help of others. There is too much for me to look at because of my Eye Problem and that is why I ask A lot of questions. I need the help of the veterans on the site.

Thank you Very Much !!!
Robby

Pic of Stacks and Wheel below Thanks again

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...Peterbult6.jpg

Dairyland Trucker 12-22-2012 07:05 AM

All of these things are already available from other vendors and or other sources.

BrianPA has the grills
SnP already has the front pete fenders
and gardentrucking.com has the lights