RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Announcements from head quarters (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Your Bio Info.. (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=1251)

Tamiya Cowboy 01-19-2011 04:52 PM

Your Bio Info..

Hey Gays and Gals

We see alot of members do not have any info about them selves in there Bio. This info is helpful to all members and staff so people know who they are dealing with and so when it is your birthday we all can wish you well.

So if you could please fill out your info. It will also help staff as we clean up spammers that are hiding in the system out cause a spammer is not going to fill out there Bio but are honest members should it would be very helpful..

Thanks Much

Tamiya Cowboy..

Rogue 01-19-2011 05:04 PM

Re: Your Bio Info..

That's odd, as my Bday has been publicly accessible on my profile since I joined on 8-29-10. Yet only ONE person,Ed (JAMMER) took the time to wish me a Happy Bday, and that was thru a PM.

If anyone is interested, it was over 2 weeks ago:(

Claus 01-19-2011 05:50 PM

Hey Rick what about me?

Rogue 01-19-2011 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claus (Post 16650)
Hey Rick what about me?

My apologies Craig. you noticed it also.:o HEY, i'm 45 now, i forget things:o:o

Claus 01-19-2011 06:03 PM

Had to poke you a little bit!;)

Tamiya Cowboy 01-19-2011 06:42 PM

Hey funny Boy I sent you a text and a happy b day on facebook too.. Just trying to do the birthday thing everyday it is something new,,

Rogue 01-19-2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy (Post 16657)
Hey funny Boy I sent you a text and a happy b day on facebook too.. Just trying to do the birthday thing everyday it is something new,,

I know you did Paul, and it was appreciated.

My only point it that not everyone responds to every single action or special occasion that occurs on this board. I am as guilty as anyone. Some never scroll far enough down the board to even realize that bdays are shown.
But your point is a valid one. We are a very diverse group, and from all corners of the globe. Some are on a first name basis, and some know each other on a face-to-face basis. Others will probably never get the chance to meet others here. All the years i have been building, and involved in trucking, I have only met one other member personally. It would be nice to remove as many "walls" as possible between members, and make them feel more at ease, more accepted, and any effort to bring this group of members closer together is a plus for us. We are members of the strongest US based trucking board, and we should be all be proud of that, and do our part to retain that unity and friendship. Whether it be a simple comment on a build, or acknowledging a special occasion.

Stylin n profilin 01-19-2011 11:34 PM

Sorry Rick..Happy B-lated birthday...By the way..Nice cake:D:D

Dreamweaver 01-19-2011 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogue (Post 16646)
That's odd, as my Bday has been publicly accessible on my profile since I joined on 8-29-10. Yet only ONE person,Ed (JAMMER) took the time to wish me a Happy Bday, and that was thru a PM.

If anyone is interested, it was over 2 weeks ago:(

I beg your pardon.... Sir. I seem to remember talking to you and telling you Happy B-day.... I know your just like the rest of them... forget about the loaner stuck out in the middle of nowhere, Utah...

Geeez

-Mike

Rogue 01-19-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dreamweaver (Post 16730)
I beg your pardon.... Sir. I seem to remember talking to you and telling you Happy B-day.... I know your just like the rest of them... forget about the loaner stuck out in the middle of nowhere, Utah...

Geeez

-Mike

Well color me senile !!:confused: My sincere apologies to anyone who wished me happy bday outside of the board.

And i have the lockdown on being a loner.. try living in eastern Wyoming:eek:

Now back to our previously discussed thread !!

Brel 01-20-2011 05:43 AM

bio updated

Tamiya Cowboy 01-20-2011 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Breaker 1-9 (Post 16746)
Well well Ricky Happy B-LATED B-Day from myself as well. At 45 you're getting older by the second pop's. Just don't let the rust bring you down. :p

BTW a kewL feature this board should have is one of those B-Day cakes that displays a users name B-Day at the bottom of the forum, much like some other forums have. That way we can all know that it was there B-Day & wish em well.

Oh yeah I'll got update my info as well after this post. ;)

Great Idea I will see if I can find it.. If scale has it we can have it we are running the same programs for the forum.

Also thanks for updating your info guys..

Radio Control Trucker 01-21-2012 08:27 PM

Sorry about not noticing the B-Day. I was too busy looking at the model warehouses and buildings to make furter decisions on how to model my truckstop.

Akhogrider 05-13-2014 06:38 PM

I live in Alaska that is the middle of nowhere. This is a great site thanks to every one !!

Poppy Ann 10-12-2021 06:15 AM

I wish I was 45