RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Construction News (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Eagle machinery dozer (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9583)

chris deacon 01-17-2016 11:25 AM

Re: Eagle machinery dozer

Rc4wd is a distributer. The dozer is made in china by eagle machinery

fabi 01-17-2016 12:59 PM

yes the same factory of the Aert mover 870k wheelloader , i have one and my friend have the dozer , its a monster :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eg28mbmK4kU

bigford 01-17-2016 01:24 PM

Nice video. Im waiting for my snow money from plowing
to buy one

calm n sedated 01-19-2016 11:30 PM

Joe I bet that Chinese machine will take more abuse than some of the German stuff. How about your wedico? I know ive spent thousands keeping 3 wedico construction machines going. Now wedico uses some cheap *** metal. As for premacon, that's a different story that I can attest to, built to last and works like a true machine but the cost is outrageous

Mica 01-21-2016 11:04 AM

Hi Fabi,
Thanks for sharing my video!

Thanks bigford, but not so easy to speak English...

Now on the dozer, I change the battery box to save more space, that's why time take longer for next video, so in few days I post a new one as soon as possible.

Hi calm n sedated, yes, hope Premacon will cheaper in future... why not?

Eagle Machinery becomes increasingly precise and detailed, poor excavator, truck not so bad, good wheel loader, and nice details on dozer.

Now they work on many things like new cab from Volvo FMX, Giant Mine Truck, Mobile Crane, or an hydraulic tractor... Wait and see!

Hey Fabi, I always await for a meeting to help you for loading trucks!!

Northern Farmer 01-21-2016 11:38 AM

Eagle looks to have done a great job on the new dozer! At over 57lbs in weight must have some pretty good pushing power to it...that's a heavy SOB to move around :D Mica continue a faire des videos sont tres bien fait!

thetractorfan 02-01-2016 05:00 PM

this machine looks good.
:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: :jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw: I want one

trucker1970 08-21-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chris deacon (Post 137698)
Rc4wd is a distributer. The dozer is made in china by eagle machinery

I know this is an old post but... I say JD CUSTOMS makes the dozer (loader, excavator too) and Eagle Machinery is a distributor in China just like RC4WD is for North America and AliExpress is used by Eagle Machinery to help sell it because it's like a Chinese Ebay. My thoughts anyway.

Northern Farmer 08-23-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker1970 (Post 157529)
I know this is an old post but... I say JD CUSTOMS makes the dozer (loader, excavator too) and Eagle Machinery is a distributor in China just like RC4WD is for North America and AliExpress is used by Eagle Machinery to help sell it because it's like a Chinese Ebay. My thoughts anyway.

This is not the case.

http://www.eaglemach.net/about.jsp
"EAGLE MACHINERY INTERNATIONAL HK LTD is a professional scaled hydraulic model and model DIY parts maker in China.We are specialized in all kinds of construction hydraulic model,simulation model,model DIY parts and other auto. equipment manufacturing from year 2011.

We have strong technical force and R&D ability,almost 80% of our existing technical staff are the elite of this industry! Our company is also high tech enterprise,our existing JD series hydraulic excavator model,wheel loader model etc products are popular products in European,North American and Oceanian etc markets with good performance and affordable price!

We deeply thank all the dear customers who walk together with us during these years,you guys satisfaction is our eternal pursuit,looking forward to establish cooperation with dear customers all across the world!"

trucker1970 10-07-2017 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker1970 (Post 157529)

THANKS BRANDON!!! I like FACTS I am definitely wrong on this.

Northern Farmer 10-07-2017 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trucker1970 (Post 158694)
THANKS BRANDON!!! I like FACTS I am definitely wrong on this.

Dozer looks great Frank, you’ve done a great job with it. Keep those videos coming :cool: