RC Truck and Construction

RC Truck and Construction (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/index.php)
-   Construction Equipment Tech (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   channel mixing (https://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=12677)

honda3 07-04-2017 03:36 PM

channel mixing

Hey guys is it possible to mix the pump with channels with the stock radio on my RC4WD 360L? Just wanted to make sure before I figure out how. Also, what exactly are the pros and cons of doing this other than the pump not running continuously? Thanks guys

liftmys10 07-05-2017 01:56 PM

Re: channel mixing

Quote:

Originally Posted by honda3 (Post 156423)
Hey guys is it possible to mix the pump with channels with the stock radio on my RC4WD 360L? Just wanted to make sure before I figure out how. Also, what exactly are the pros and cons of doing this other than the pump not running continuously? Thanks guys

If you mix it to the point where the pump only turns on when you move a valve, it's going to put a lot of strain on the speed control to start/stop the pump.
Pros is that the hydraulic fluid does not heat up when the pump is not on.

lenny 11-14-2017 12:27 PM

just wanting to know if the stock radio for the 870k front loader, the fly sky fs16s can have more then one mix set up. Trying to mix all hydro valves to pump speed. Not sure if you can or not. I have already mixed steering with pump but would also like the rest to be mixed so the pump isn't at full speed all the time. thanks in advance Lenny

Efroeh 11-14-2017 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenny (Post 159523)
just wanting to know if the stock radio for the 870k front loader, the fly sky fs16s can have more then one mix set up. Trying to mix all hydro valves to pump speed. Not sure if you can or not. I have already mixed steering with pump but would also like the rest to be mixed so the pump isn't at full speed all the time. thanks in advance Lenny

Any info oh how you did this?

Northern Farmer 11-14-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lenny (Post 159523)

Contact Diggingwithmartin on youtube leave him a comment. I’m sure he could help you out.

TheBennyB 11-14-2017 05:42 PM

Just another thought, my Magom wheel loader has all functions mixed to have the pump come on or you can just turn on the pump via TX. I've found that with the pump always running I get better response than when it only comes on for a function.

lenny 11-14-2017 06:34 PM

I was only asking due to the pump being just as loud as the sound system. the battery run time is not really a major problem, just thought it would be better for indoor use to quiet the pump some. But it is true pump running off the tx does give better stick response. Seems I can only set one mix thru the radio. If i try and do another it wipes out the first mix. Pump is set to 30% on end points now so not as loud but still hardly quiet.. thanks again Lenny