View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Bull It Angus 379 Build "HOT IRON"

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
TC that truck Is Badd.We talked the other day and this truck just gets better and better. Great work.

Ed
Thanks Much Ed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullit View Post
Looks better than the real one does now. Great work man
Thanks Much Wes... We will get the real Hot Iron all back to show quality now that harvest is over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmess62 View Post
Thanks Paul. Definitely gonna have to talk to Russ
Thanks Much Dave..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
only the best in your stable. truly pure art man great job!
Hey Thanks very much Cory.. This is not mine this one is Wesley's but mine wont be any different...

Ok so been working on the Hot Iron truck doing wiring for all the lights and there are a lot.. Here is what I have worth taking a picture of..I made the under cab light panels and used led bezels from True Scale RC and the rest I had from Lynn to fill them and did the chrome panel behind the fender too all parts are made out of alum and polished out..

Here is a pick of the sleeper panel it hanges on the sleeper floor and I will either use 1.5mm screws to screw it to the floor threw the tab or JB Weld it the cab panel is easy it is flat and is pinched between the body and the bracket the screws go threw to hold the cab on..

More to come once the MFU is close to being done installed and I make the light panels for the Air Cleaners..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.