View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: left over build (Cat 825C maybe )

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Hey, Steve, looks like you hit another home run! How you got all that stuff under the hood is a magic trick in itself. Decals and glass will top it off. I really like the blade mechanism - just like the real thing.

You may have covered hydraulic cylinder making in another thread, but do you use single or double o-rings on the piston? O-ring for the rod packing?

Ken
TY . I use o-rings on the piston and an X-ring for rod seal/wiper . On these I put a o-ring behind the X-ring for the rod seal/wiper . seams to work well so far .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9W Monighan View Post
Hope that can make me a bench to set on.
we'll rough in with the loader and dress up with this . It pushes lose dirt OK but it wont be makin cuts . I hope the dirt is not to wet I wont get the cleaners made and on in time . I still have to put the loader back together I remade the lift cylinders to get the extra 2" of lift . I just need to setup and run the rams yet . 1st thing in the morn .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.