View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
Looks great Mario....cannot wait to see this in action at clifford.
Thanks Dwayne. Im sure the loader will run great this year and not breakdown in less than an hour like last year!
Wait till you see my new excavator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
great dump wish i had those toys. awesome videos
Thanks Bud. Ya never know, sometimes wishes come true. It was only a couple years ago I had a wish.
Glad you like the vids. My video making skills need some work but I enjoy doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
That turned out nice, Mario. I like the visor and grille. Both add a lot to the truck, along with the double square headlights. That's definitely worth the effort. Yup, I have to agree with you. The bumper needs to be changed, but it's really not that bad, other than it's plastic. What will you go with? Big square replacement, or a larger tapered front bumper?
Thanks Nathan. I never really liked the bow tie visor when I was building mine and Sues truck but all of a sudden I thought it would suit this dump truck perfectly. Which reminds me I have to post a pic on Rods customer pics thread
I think I will use the same front bumper as the other trucks. PMD tapered with 5 LEDs. Nothing too big so I can drive off road.
Company logo is going on the doors for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
I have dump truck envy.
They can be fun! I'm glad I asked Reg about building a box

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exclusive RC View Post
I agree with you Tracy, it most certainly does! I got to look at that dump truck up close, Benny has it and the thing is a beast!
Thanks Brian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
Mario The new dump truck really looks great you have done a h*ll of a job on it.. Looking forward to seeing it the first time you and Sue are down...

Wayne
Thanks Wayne. I can't wait for the show too. It's gonna be a blast for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebat View Post
hey mario super looking truck question for you what light kit did you use for this gorgeious dump truck if possile couyld you supply a link to it thanks man keep up the great work and the loader looks good too.
Thanks For the kind words.
Ya, it's a great little system for under 40 bucks and shipping wasn't bad. Only draw back is no way to power marker lights. Each channel can only handle 4 lights.

http://www.bel-shop.eu/en-detail-110...stem-dss2.html

Mario