View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 12:25 AM
Journeyman

Exclusive RC is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Heres My New Project...Cat CT660

So I came home today to find this wonderful package waiting on my doorstep and boy was I a happy camper.....

Let me explain something to you guys..... when you want something done right, not only do you have to find the person capable of doing it but you have light afire up under there *** and give them some motivation lol.....STEVE is the man! (IHBuilder) Def not afraid to take on a task no matter how small or impossible it may seem..... He def proved he could with this job.....I had Steve make me the tank with integrated brackets for steps and the air tanks with brackets as well along with the hydraulic tank. At first i didnt think he would want to tackle the step job but he went and surprised me with it and KNOCKED it out oft he park! GRAND SLAM! This style tank and step will most likely be available for you guys to purchase through Steve at some point in the future.... enough talking...... SHOW TIME!

Pretty much have everything now so its DO or DIE now, time to get her fired up and running! I got a Front loader to haul!