View Single Post
Old 08-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

RCP57 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Life on the Pacific Ocean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Welcome back safe and sound Reg.
Judging from those massive swells in the videos, you had your hands full!

Thanks for sharing. Any chance you could send just a few of those fish our way.

Mario
Haha, believe it or not it was supposed to be windy out there! We got very lucky as it never came and we had fantastic weather for a few days.

I'll put some fish in the mail for you. It should be there before next season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatdeck View Post
Great work videos Reg...

Wayne
Thanks Wayne. I had my GoPro with me too but never bothered to set it up anywhere. When the fishing is good you don't have much time for that and when it's bad you don't want video of it. A little would probably help explain what we are doing to catch the fish though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Boy oh Boy, getcha out on the water & the 'talk like sailor' flows out of you... of course there are days on the farm when I abuse the same lingo too.

Do you go for days at a time? And just you & your brother for a crew?
Hahaha, yeah I don't really know if it has much to do with the boat because I'm much the same at home in my garage. I believe that most of us are a little less "proper" when we are outside the pages of this forum.

It's just my Dad and I on the boat. We were away from home for a little over two weeks this time and did two fishing trips but normally we aren't gone that long. Neither one of us like to be away from home anymore unless we have too

Reg