View Single Post
Old 01-29-2015, 03:00 AM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: You can stop building trucks now, Tamiya Grand Hauler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
Looks OK. I'm just disappointed they're once again remodeling the King Hauler.
After they brought out the Cascadia, I was in hopes they'd broaden the selection and develop other "American" truck icon replicas; perhaps in the near future.

Here's a Tamiya Grand Hauler video posted by TRUCKSandDetails.

- RCT
I've taken some time to evaluate the new Tamiya Grand Hauler. It has updated the front bumper & grill, the head-lights, the air-cleaners, and placed the air-tanks on the steps. The top of the cab is sporting a new visor, added the convex mirror to the cab-side mirrors, capped air horns, and slightly modified clearance lights. The exhaust stacks are pretty cool from the factory and the drive wheel shrouds are a beautiful touch, especially with the new rear bumper & tail-lights. Not to mention that it appears that this units frame has been lengthened from that of the standard King Hauler.

All-in-all, I think that Tamiya has brought us another WINNING COMBINATION. When it comes to the stores, it won't sit on shelves for long. If you get the opportunity to own one, I suggest you make the purchase.

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."