View Single Post
Old 03-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

I hope to start getting some descent weather. I don't want to have it down there with no time to get bugs worked out. Need to program some curves for the track motors. Too touchy and too fast. Have to center valves and end stops. Want to add some curves for down boom. And have too big of a pump in it so have to find that right speed vs flow for just the right amount of digging power. I also have the track esc that have a brake setting-want to be able to lock the tracks for a little more break out force instead of having it roll like before. Don't want too much that it will just pull machine. Kind of like what joe has done with setting his up. Only he actually did the math and I will do the redneck way,, dig, adjust, dig , change, mess something up, not know what I'm doing, try the math, fail, dig some more, get mad/frustrated, read something that makes sense wishing I would have done that to start with and then set it up right. . That way I'll have it working well by the time I'm around someone else that knows . And have some scratches and paint missing.