View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 07:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Thanks modelman, yes I had a great time at the show and everyone was cool!!! Great community of other "man-child' (s) as my wife now call us .

Speaking of the cabin fever event, for those that were there I found an old pic of some data logging from the madd Catt. The numbers are for one motor, it's got twins!! The watts equates to over 19 horsepower!!! That was probably data from two runs.

Had some dozer work to make the pit a little bigger
http://youtu.be/ODqpdN5UZeY

I'm going to make a regular dirt blade for her, the blade on now was based off the 72yard coal carry blade. I think a normal blade is around 54yards. Will but the rock guard on and try to make it like the 1:50 model I based it on.

And some work with the human powered excavator (shovel) and digging bar. After about 15 minuets I really thought that some physical work would be good to get the extra 10lbs of winter weight off, at 20 minutes I really thought about going and getting the backhoe or skidsteer. . Lol!!!