View Single Post
Old 05-21-2015, 06:05 PM

chris deacon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: please consider!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcCracken15 View Post
No scam here I'm sorry guys I haven't been able to buy anything for my excavator in a while and I said I sold my crawler just to but the hydro system from magom. My family is taken care of and I have been working really hard to do so. Believe me. But my girlfriend really wants a 1/14 semi and I really can't afford one and she's wanted it for a year now. Plus a nice ring I can't afford yet either. I was just wondering if anyone could donate some useless stock plastic parts so I can eventually put one together for her and my son. I don't understand why everyone's so mad. I was just asking if someone could help. If no one wants to help then o well I just asked
Sorry to hear of your problems buddy but i should imagine there are a few people on here that have had similar problems to including myself and to be perfectly honest with you i wanted to get into this hobby years and years ago and i could not because of financial reasons and now i am 39 years old and in a reasonably well paid job i can now afford to spend the money i do on all my stuff. Now if you cant afford to buy a truck and not have to worry about it then you should not even consider owning one yet as obviously a luxury you cant afford. Believe me i have been in a similar position as yours before if not worse and if i could not afford something then i just did not have it. I think you need to be spending more time on working on your bills and drop this whole hobby for the time being. After all it is a hobby and real life is more important. I am sorry if i sound a little cold hearted but sometimes i think that is what is needed.