View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 02:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Hey guys, haven't forgotten about anyone, just have been brutally busy!! And some life challenges!! Spent some time at the local ICU ward as my father was life flighted wit a massive pulmonary embolism,, some close calls but he got home the other day and doing well.
Then my trips to the emergency room , twice,, old injury coming back to haunt me!! Broke wrist in past and tripped and braced my fall with my hand. That resulted with two days later going to emergency room. Been through a few breaks and sprains so I know when to go. Three days later they had to insurt needles to remove fluid build up, now I've had bone visible in past but having your body become a hydraulic pump to separate fractured bone, well that just simply hurt!! That was what put me back in er second time. Now I am waiting three more weeks to get a cast removed to find out if I can escape surgery or not, surgery would be 6 month recovery. So this summer has been up and down so far. This should have been taken care of 18 years ago but then it was mind over matter, if you don't mind the pain then it doesn't matter!! Winning races was more important than getting old!!! Oh how stupid and nieve we are young!!