View Single Post
Old 11-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Journeyman

cosworth34677 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Two hydraulic problems

Well kind of embarrassed on the front end loader because it was a problem with the centering of the servo it seems that the the valves were just slightly open on the bucket side and on the arm side so it wouldn't lift the armed with full power. I also found out that the pump on the motor seems to run better since I centered the service it doesn't seem to get as hot in it seems to be running free.

But the excavator is a total different problem itself seems to be running bad no matter what I do and I burned up the motor to the point that it doesn't even spin at full speed I don't understand what's wrong with this system because everything is centered and the valves flow free when I run them without being connected to any RAM they shoot shoot oil out the little fittings but when I connect them back to the system d to lift pistons on the boom still move very slowly and with no power but the stick in the bucket have tons of power I still don't understand what's going on with this one and why I burnt up three motors now and still has this lifting problem.