View Single Post
Old 12-10-2015, 05:46 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What's the diff ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Mario, trash compactors are the pits!! We've had complaints from the front office personnel because the stench drifted over the building and was pulled in by the AC system. Too bad they can't enjoy it up close and personal.

Ken
. There's nothing like it and I just knew you could relate and have experienced it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
There is no good time to be around trash trucks or compactors, but the smell increases 10 fold during the summer! Nice FreightShaker!
I agree Kent, smell is bad in the summer but at least the machine is worked on outside when possible. Bad thing about this time of year, too cold outside to leave the bay doors open all day so with things a closed up its nasty. Especially first thing in the morning doors are opened then I don't care how cold it is!
It is a nice shaker. Found out it's a 1997.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Farmer View Post
Thanks for sharing your pictures from work Mario, quite impressive to say the least! Pretty neat to see some heavy equipment parts laid out and get to see what the internals look like. Was delivering at the local Demix mine here in Laval was in awe to see these machines up close took my sweet time with that delivery

Two dabs of Vicks vapo rub under the nostrils definitely helps with harsh stenches, bet the guys at the shop were cursing when that one showed up!
Thanks Brandon, glad you enjoy the pics. To me it's normal, usual stuff and forget to take pics and share. ......Every now and then, I remember.