View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 07:53 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Ordering from premacon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis65 View Post
Hi all.
there has been a few times the German firms have been ripped off with people claiming there money back using paypal.
Claiming they have sent parts back or they have not received the goods so a lot of the German and Dutch traders are not using paypal any more.
I know the gear doctor got coned out of a £3000 model a couple of years ago using paypal. NOT GOOD FOR THE HOBBY.
ALL THE BEST
Never heard of such bad news, but I have little doubt such scuzzy ppl exist to pull such tricks to beat a company out of a buck. Being an Admin of this community for 15yrs, I've seen 1st hand just how low some ppl try to go to cheat or brow beat some one else for whatever reason...

I got a notice last month from PayPal of new changes coming, not much concern for the buyer, but higher volume sales by the seller & especially with international sales the fees are going up! Like PayPal isn't expensive enough already to use!

Joe