View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 07:02 AM
Wannabe

Rimrock is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD 4200XL models and nomenclature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigo View Post
After one year I recieved my 960, first thing wrong the cab was not glued together correctly, and instead of sending me another cab they told me to send mine back, they would fix it. Well I would like to enjoy the machine since I waited one year for it, and you would think they would quality check it before sending a $12000.00 + machine out.

I later ordered about $300.00 of accesories, don't believe there ship dates on there web site, they said two weeks for shipment, two month's later still no parts. Just had them send my money back, with a paypal loss of fees on my account. They just keep giving you excuses, we will ship next week, and the same story every week.

Can understand when problems can occur, but be up front with me, they were not. I think they may just care about there European customers, I don't know?
Everyone can do mistakes, but would expect Premacon to deal with the matter with the cab in a bit more 'smooth' way once the mistake was discovered..) With 1 year delivery time, it might just tells that they are quite stressed out..Been launching several new models the last couple of years, been getting a bit more orders than expected, and not hired/trained enough technicians..? Anyway, see that Fumotec also have 1 year waiting time now, and guess THS(Volvo) are about the same. There all busy enogh it seams, but that's naturally no good reason for not giving good customer service.. I've been ordering hydraulic parts from Premacon through the years, and yeah, I would say they might not be among the fastest when it comes to customer service and shipping..that's just they way it is) I don't know, lack of people, composition of the people in customer and service department...Took like 6 weeks once before my order was being expedited, compared usually to 'just' 2 weeks) A secretary was pregnant and had stopped working, somebody else at holiday, some sick at home and so on..Alright, but high quality parts, they are good with the technical stuff, orders have arrived at last, so I just take in mind some weeks delivery time when ordering..)

Last edited by Rimrock; 06-17-2016 at 07:19 AM.