View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 08:43 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
That's a tonne of work you've accomplished by yourself... you're a God in my eyes, cause I'd never get it done... by myself.
Thanks joe, that's one of the downfalls of my job, I get my hands into pretty much everything. And that results in me usually doing most of it. Hate to pay for something I know I can do. I don't get into furnace/ac repair or cutting trees!!! And that little background has given me the green light for some of the machines and welders, I might need make something for work yeah right, just an excuse for myself to justify the purchases.
You were curious to see what I do with space, with 12' ceilings I have a lot of space up there, possibly a small overhead shelf in back and have been thinking of making my own hainging wall cabinets. Just some more things to do!!! Lol!!! Once so paint on walls and machines prove to be in a useable location I can figure perminant storage.