View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Travis B's Track Loader gets a paint job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I see on the Hobby Wholesale site that the $numbers are the same as USA usd web stores, but the shipping costs will be a fraction & if in stock, short wait time too. Thanx for the tip Spencer, much appreciated! Is both sticks on your tx self center at purchase or did/will you do that after?

Thanx for the detailed script of options Travis. I've read up on so many different radios lately that I have lost track of what's what... gettin old, have to start writing shyt down on paper.
You either have to order it that way or send it to Spektrum (Horizon Hobby) they will not sell you the stuff to do it but they will do it for free all of mine were ordered that way and regardless of what a local hobby shop tells you the radio can be ordered that way

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11