Thread: This sucks!!
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 06:43 PM
Green Horn

Bsorenson79 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: This sucks!!

Here is a update. Yesterday the UPS guy comes to my door. He starts out with a attitude asking me if I'm sure I didn't get the package. I got pissed off!!! Then he starts saying you know from now on you're gonna have to sign for everything you receive. That's totally fine with me. I rather do that to avoid this again. Then he starts saying well if you're not here the package will be sent directly back to the shipper. The way he was saying was like a threat. My wife and I get hundreds of packages sent to our home every year and never once had a problem. This whole problem has been a nothing but a nightmare. The only good thing I have to say is the shipper was very helpful through out this whole time. Today after writing to the shipper and telling them what happened with UPS, they gave me a refund. Lesson learned. I'm going to my local hobby shop and buying it. It's gonna cost a little more but it's not gonna turn into a nightmare. Hopefully not anyway! Just as long as my truck doesn't blow up or hit by a meteor while I'm driving home.

Last edited by Bsorenson79; 07-28-2011 at 10:01 PM.