View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 08:10 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Reiks Trucking Inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky-pete View Post
Wow Paul.....that tank filler and rear plate are the sh.t
I may have to get one of those custom drive shafts you make
Thanks Much Troy just let me know and we can get you fixed up with a drive shaft..

Ok got alot done on the truck this weekend. I did not do a great job of taking picks of everything I did but if you have questions please just ask..

First off I got the strips on the truck and it was not much fun or enough room on the side of the hood but it looks good I think. You can also see I got the door handles and door hinge painted silver and I cut out of chrome tape the covers for the sleeper vents.

Also you can see the 09 on the side of the hood. I made this by photo shopping the real pick of the truck to the right size then I printed it out on foil letter labels. Then since you could not see the red real good I took my ultra fine detail brush and painted the red on the decal and after it dried I covered it with crystal clear tape and cut it out..

Next I made the IOWA plates for the truck they are the same as the 1:1 plate I used http://www.acme.com/licensemaker/ then I copyed the image and put that in photo shop and scaled it down then printed it on decal paper and covered it with crystal clear tape too.

Next the back of the cab. I put in the 7 seven sleeper lights to match the 1:1 as well as the sleeper window and visor and the WFO decal on the window "don't ask I don't know what it means" I also photo shopped that off of his facebook page. Made the visor out of Mr. PA's sweet stainless he sells and the lights are some more of Lynns handy work..

Also on the back of the cab I made the CB whip to match and a mounting bracket that is bolted to the sleeper..

I still have to paint the seats and dash and hammer out some alum half fenders and get the trucking Logo plus radio gear sound unit and light kit. Also I have to get the 2 grab bars mounted on the back of the sleeper but I am getting close.

Also I failed to mention that the great rear light plate and center tank light plate were made to my specks by Russ so Thanks Much Russ!!..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.