Thread: I hate Jeeps.
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: I hate Jeeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdaparts View Post
I read the title and thought "great another like minded individual". Boy was I wrong.
No I am with you not a Heep Fan but this one is ok..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCTech9 View Post
Nice Work!
Thanks Much..

SO been really busy the last 2 weeks with football play offs and we go to state this week for the big show so soon I will have more time to build Rc's and jeeps here soon..

So here is the up date on the passenger side of the jeep and some on the drivers side.. On the passenger side we did a little bit of body work on the rear wheel well and then taped up the sides and got the bed liner gun out and sprayed the side of the jeep.

And we got most of the drivers side done...

And a few guys asked for some other picks of the jeep and what is on it..Now I dont know what much of it is as I really dont care I just help put it on..

The in line 6 has been reworked and is pretty hot little motor he is looking at a small turbo or a 4bt I am pushing for the 4bt conversion..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.