Thread: USPS SUCKS!!!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 02:36 PM
White Line Fever

roadranger is on a distinguished road
Default Re: USPS SUCKS!!!

I've had bad experiences with ALL of them...
This Xmas I was expecting a pkg. sent USPS Priority, delivery confirmation said it was delivered - it wasn't, and had to take most of a Sat. morning to go down to the P.O. and file a complaint and trace it. A week later the P.O. says it's "lost". A week and a half after that it shows up in my postal lockbox, for a total of 3.5 weeks late! (at least it came!)

That same week just B-4 Xmas, United Parcel drops off a box that wasn't even in my zip code. Had a heck of a time getting ahold of UPS to come out to pick it up and deliver it properly. Took them 3 days to come get it... the recipient didn't get it in time for Xmas.

Had a package UPS delivered that was flattened, sender had insured it, and was a hobby shop that regularly shipped UPS and knew how to pack items, but UPS would NOT pay for it. I was out the $200 for the trashed item.

FedEx around here will NOT deliver without a signature, so that takes 3 extra days to swap paperwork, AND they still leave the pkg. out in the open on my doorstep. Had a pkg. turn up missing AFTER I signed for it - too bad, not FedEx's problem.

Jim B.
Colorado Springs