View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 70's Wilison Cattle Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
wow wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very impresive!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Much Spudd

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
Nice job Tristin and Paul ! Another great build from one of the masters of the trade. Can you post a pic of the tractor your going to use ?
Thanks Gun..Not sure about the master part thou..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
Oh man, this brings me back to my RC plane days. We used to scratch build with wood. Of course that was only balsa, so no comparison in quality and strength with your trailer, but we were building to be as light as possible. Anyway, point is, I really appreciate RC scale woodwork and really, really admire your work here. Well done and keep us posted.
Thanks Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Looks great, wood is such a nice material to work with. This will make for a very interesting and original trailer! I'd be interested in seeing the old school tractor you have in mind for this too.
Thanks Nick..Here is the old barn burner I will pull it with till I build My 352 pete..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
Looks real good Paul! Its gonna be a shame to paint it.
Thanks Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karak34 View Post
great job
Thanks Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDCRAFT TRANSPORT View Post
Very impressive, we have a 1/25 stock semi very similar to your’s, over here that has an interesting smell to it just like the real thing.
Tim
LOL Thanks Tim..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomClod View Post
Looks great. Cant wait to see it finished!
Scott
Thanks Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_duty View Post
Man thats some mad skills there.That's to sweet to get filled with cow poop.Great job.

Ed
Thanks Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
7th grade wood shop class is paying off!!! it wasnt just a easy A
Thanks Cory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
Paul - give your son a nice pat on the back - very nice trailer - anxious to see it completed!
Thanks Izzy as soon as more wood shows up Wed it will be ready for paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Very nice wood work! I'm with Swagger brings back memories of scratch building airplanes! Thinking seriously about trying a trailer in wood.
Thanks Truck Maker.. We are now building another one for a member if there is enuff interest we might do a run of them and open a vendors spot let me know if you are interested send me a PM..

Thanks alot guys I did not think this would get that much attention.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.