View Single Post
Old 01-28-2012, 10:45 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 70's Wilison Cattle Trailer

Well finally I have got some time to do a update om the trailers. I have gotten mine all nut done still painting on GUN's trailer but his is drying now so I can start putting it back together.

But let me back up a bit and so the finish work before we painted them..

I finished off both trailers roll up doors by making tracks that the doors can go all the way up on.

And here shows the door up in the track.

Than i finished the porch lights for both trailers.

Then after all the finish sanding and filling out to the shop for primer.. I used a primer we use for doing painted wood work for new houses it is called Seal Grip it is water based and can be sprayed and also sanded like auto body primer.. I sprayed both trailers at once.

Now when I shot the red I taped off the rear end to keep the primer white but I spaced off the fact the roof was to be white to thats why they are this way.

And here are the finished picks as I forgot to take some of the brass work on the rear bumper. I used a set of my Easter egg bud wheels till my new wheels come in from Steve. I added Tc1cat's lights on the sides and the rear also I made the Wilson decals on the trailer and the grab bar on the rear I still have to get some heavy fishing line for rope to lift the gate.

Thats about it on mine Ill add more photos as I finish up Gun's trailer..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.