View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 01:52 PM
Wannabe

Snowman is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nick's 379 build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmasters View Post
Hey nick, I really like those mirror brackets, but I went on their site and couldnt find any prices or how to order them.
The website has changed since I got my mirror brackets, I hadn't looked at it until now. I can't remember my German so can't really help you there. I think the best strategy would be to post a new thread about that website to hopefully catch the attention of the German guys on the board, they will probably be able to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
I seen you smileing in the bumper during you updated video! that is sweet and you just made my heart skip a beat when i saw your rims!!!! still waiting on mine! nice truck
The rims are sitting on the shelf waiting to go on, there was a problem with the hubs so waiting for a new set of hubs to be sent out. Shouldn't have to wait much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammer View Post
Nick,
Love the truck man you nailed the whole Pete look outstanding love how you made the bumper work alot better then what I did so I had to redesign mine ( lol ). Good luck with the truck and can't wait to see the finished machine.

TONY
Thanks, I had the idea going round my head for a long time before I finally figured out how to do it and found small enough hinges.
Hey, how about a thread all about your truck? I'd love to see more pictures of it!

My Peterbilt build thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.