View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: I need a second opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinart24 View Post
Their just a supplier of that part, not the manufacturer. You should be thankful you don't have to order it from China and least their replying you back to you in English.

Are you saying they should not sell parts from other manufacturers?

I would be interested to hear if you would complain about the "other" RC semi&construction website, they sell Tamiya parts...they don't manufacturer them...would you complain that they can't supply you with enough info?

Justin,
I don't know what your problem is here but I provided them with the info needed to get a measurement. They have the parts I do not that is why I asked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No where in my post did I say they should not sell parts from other manufacturers.

You are defending them when they can't comprehend a simple question which I provided them the tools (part numbers) to answer!!!!!!!!!!

I am not complaining that they can't give me the info I wanted. I am making fun of the fact I gave them part numbers of parts I would like to buy and they asked me to take pics of the parts. If I had the parts to take a pic of them I could measure it myself.

Now if you were looking to buy a part and did not know what size thread was on it would you buy it at $250 just to find out.

Just for clarification this thread is sarcasm not complaining.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11