Thread: Lurker from WI
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 01:48 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Lurker from WI

You sound similar to me. I've got a handful of various RC trucks and a helicopter too, but I haven't really run any of them in a long time. I got this scale semi truck / construction bug and the other toys just have been sitting since then. I have some other friends into the go fast trucks, and we've gotten together to run them, but I almost prefer building these things, rather then running them. I've just barely broken in my 1/8 scale nitro buggy this year. I bought it new a couple years back, installed the engine, electronics, and everything else, and first ran it this summer. The rest of the time it was sitting on the shelf. I had fun running it, but lately I have been thinking about selling off most of my models to fund a piece of construction equipment. I would really like a dirt mover. Narrow my focus, thin the collection of models sitting on the shelves, and actually have a few really functional RC models.