View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012, 10:57 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone ever messed with this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
I know how it goes, Big John! I used to spend my share of time playing games, in the cold winter months. Some games are just so darn addictive too. Glad I found a hobby that at least makes me feel more productive when I'm done spending the time to do or make something. By the way, on PS3, there was a game called Big Mother Truckers. I tried it, but it turned out to be very cheesy! Another somewhat cheesy game was out of Japan, called Power Shovel. You'd run excavators, and the controls matched the real machines, with the joy sticks on the controller. It was licensed from Komatsu. They had some models of their real excavators in the game. Fun, but could have been better.
I had Big Mutha Truckers 1 and 2. The 2nd was a lot easier to rack up money.
I never heard of Power Shovel.
It's amazing to see what the gaming industry comes up with...a lot of good games, and some I wouldn't give a nickel for. Now maybe I should get some body work done.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!