View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012, 07:20 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Wilison Tri-Axle Siliver Line Bull Rack Build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose19 View Post
nice trailer TC, amazing work as usual!

where did you get or how did you make the DOT reflective tape? the detail on this thing is amazing.
Thanks Much Goose I have spent alot of time to make it look like a good friend of mines working show trailer he has it will have 256 lights on it when all done plus loading lights in the trailer that will be red and white. I also have cattle sounds down loaded on ly Ipod and 2 very small speakers that i will put in the trailer and run the sound on a loop it is 15mins long so you wont be able to tell it is on a loop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Are those trailers still being produced or did Izzy kill them?
This is the only one like this there was 2 spread axle trailers built and 2 tandems built and he stopped long before chris started his these are built to be scale Wilison trailers and Chris's are built to be a great trailer kit that looks like a cattle trailer with no brand resemblance.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.