View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 09:59 PM
Green Horn

REEVE2007 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Coming up short...hatew when that happens

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRICKNICK View Post
I can understand the passion you have, my brothers and i share it as well growing up with my father being a very successful and locally respected owner operator of 35 years till he passed away. I attempted to make a go of the bussiness myself with his last remaining tractor, i lasted just about two years, n didnt do to well at all. This next time around I won't fail. My younger brother and I are looking at tractors now, and i already lined up steady work for most of the year. Hopefully aspiring to a similar level of success of my dad, but you have the ultimate set up out there it seems, good for you guys.
Thank you much. My hats off to you as well and I wish you both all the best. I often wonder how hard it would be to start from the ground up and believe me through the last couple 2-3 years there were a lot of times I thought that would be the case. My pops amazes me with what he has built along with our loyal and hard working team. Hard work and dedication is the key in my opinion. With these 2 tools any one who wants to will succeed.