View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My dozer I have been wanting for a while.

Well I have been having some issues with the drive motors on the dozer. It has the same motors and esc as the track loader which has worked great for many hrs of use now. The dozer had a motor blow up at Indy this year taking the esc with it. I replaced the motor and sent the esc to be replaced. I put my spare esc in and ran the dozer for about an hour no problems. Today I got the dozer out to show tc1cat and pigeonfarmboy the new sound system. We had the dozer on for about 5 min just showing off the sound, I shut the sound off and we were talking and heard a pop and discovered the 2ND motor blew up just sitting there. I have some of the replacement motors coming to put the dozer back in service but it looks like I am going to need a stock pile of them or find a different type of gear motor. It may have just been a fluke with the two motors that came with the dozer but I hope it did not take out my spare esc in the process.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11