View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:04 PM
Journeyman

woodhog is on a distinguished road
Default Woodhog's leng long excavator

Well a little package showed up a couple of weeks ago been waiting to get the bugs worked out before I started a thread

OK then after about 40 minutes of trying to get this thing unwrapped i finally got it unpacked,it was very well packed.

when i unpacked it was packaged upside down,so when i saw oil was all over the foam wrapping I open her up to check the oil and it was empty.They had left a nut that clamps the hose down(i guess it is called a compression fitting)either off or loose

So no playing that night,and for those of you who know Liam my 4yr old son he was pissed.
The next night we filled her up with oil and got some control time
controls were not set up the way a real trackhoe is so i wanted to change them but couldn't figure out the radio mixes.So we ran it like it was for now.I want to go pretty in depth on this thing for all the guys interested in it . First is the tracks on the one i saw before had pins with c-clips on each end the pin and some were missing do to getting material in and around the pins.Mine had drive in roll pins which cannot just fall out.Next is the version 1.5 has a fourth valve. They are mixing the 4th valve to all the other valves to keep the pump from laboring and heating the oil up.When you move any of the 3 boom functions it closes the 4th valve giving you full pressure. That's why they have taken the lights off the other channel.That's all the major changes that i have noticed for right now,more when i get things swapped around to my liking