View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:15 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: Drive train test stand.(upgraded to AWD version)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
looks good OO just like a loco test stand/s
Thanks Steve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
i like that

Alfy
Thanks Alfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
For some reason I'm picturing trying to turn this in to a mobile dyno for the trucks. I just wish I could now figure out something to test the power with and I'd be building it.

Tyler
That is next on the list as well as some other ideas Izzy and I were kicking around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Thats really cool! I liked the one Oz made and was trying to figure it out, looks like you got it nailed and i like that its versatile for different truck lengths! Very cool!!! You gonna be selling them??? It's a better option to my method of using a small 1/4 pint paint can to prop up the rear bumper
Thanks and I am not sure about selling them as I don't think it would be realistic with the cost of the parts. The delrin rod is $8 a foot (sold in 5ft pieces) by its self then the $15 for aluminum, $8 for the steel rod + misc is about $70 in parts alone. Then you add about 4 hrs labor your going to be close to $150.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Very nice, wouldn't mind having one of those myself.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossett View Post
Looks like the new improved version of Oztrucks roller..so when will you be selling them?..
Thanks.

Thanks to everybody for looking.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11