View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wedico 966G Problems

The Kinked one on top of the tank is not an issue, that O ring though, the fitting must have been too tight and kinked it, if that's the case, and if you were running it and didnt notice it, with 175psi it will empty out your tank FAST. I had the same problem on one of my roll Off hydraulics, a small O ring was pinched and I was losing almost a half tank when it's on. The other thing to check out is make sure your tank and pump are seated nice and tight, there is a large O ring between them, it would be hard to pinch that one but just in case it has moved. They're just a twist and a pull from being apart, push the tank all the way until it touches the pump wall. The line that is kinked in the middle must have happened when the final assembly took place, You have To HAVE TO HAVE slack in those, it was simply pulled too tight when the valve block and pump was installed, then you try to squeeze the giant speed controler and dual e-switch and they can pull the lines tight. So a kinked line with no oil going through it + a pinched O ring ( oil has to go somewhere when the pump is on and running ) will escape from the under the fitting = EMPTY tank. I hope this helps.
Ayoub

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....