Thread: Clubhouse?
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clubhouse?

Many have discussed the size the clubhouse would have to be and of course the bigger the better but also bigger means more cost. I might be dreaming but the perfect clubhouse would be a place which has both a indoor and outdoor setup. The main focus and larger events held outside during the spring , summer and fall seasons and then a modest indoor layout for a few winter off season events and somewhere for us winter bound people to keep on truckin

Not trying to put the carriage in front of the horse, the first step is location but it is good to look forward and at all possibilities or potential. Just like what I said about renting trucks to non members and admission charges....that stuff is way down the road. First the club has to run as a self sustained members driven group. As it grows and gains stability, then there's the potential of other revenue and expansion.
In terms of security, I'm still dreaming maybe but, how about a fire resistant Sea container inside the building all locked up with the rigs inside. Even if someone got in the building, they would still have to contend with the Sea can and of course a security alarm would help.

Mario