View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clifford The Work Horse

Thanks for all the compliments guys. I believe now that I have the extra battery stashed in the rear frame rails along with the new esc for the trailer neck I about to consider this project done for a while. I really wanna keep going with it but it's time to enjoy running it for a bit.

Travis, you were right after I looked at the truck for an hour or two and figured out the brackets to mount everything fitting the mfu in it wasn't too bad at all. The biggest hassle was tracing all the wires through the truck and keeping everything neat and tidy.

As for the show Joe, you didn't miss the sled, I don't think it got brought out but it sure would have been a great idea on the dirt road seeing who could pull it all the way. Maybe something like that for next years show.

I will post some pics later of the new electronics stashed in the frame once I get things tidy'd up a bit more then off to pulling a few more wires and having the neck lock done and fully operational.

Thanks again for all the compliments guys and hope to have pics and possibly a video up soon.

Tyler