View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 08:08 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Stretched globeliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Hey Aaron the truck is looking great. I really like the outside shots and the inside dark shots with the lights in it as well. This truck just gets better each time I see it.

Tyler
Thanks Buddy! There are still more changes to be made yet. Not fully done but getting closer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Aaron, nice grille. And really like the fifth wheel plate. Looking real good.
Thanks Keith!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russisloud View Post
you know thats bad azz, right
DUH!!! LOL Love the new grill Russ!!! Great job on it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
i love the new grill
Thanks i do too! I wanted to paint around the lights the second i first saw there were going to be made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACK Daddy View Post
I agree, the new grill really sets it off

Alfy
Thanks Alfy! Its a pretty sharp looking grill! A must for "stockish" globes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermoblin View Post
Those new goodies look sweet. That truck/trailer combo looks great also!
Thanks! I should have taken pics with the flatbed too but i will next time its nice out. Or warm enough to lay on the ground to take the shots i want....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
As always Aaron, finding ways to make this truck better with each addition. I love the new grill and I know why you got it your trying to distract our eyes from the mess of wires I see in the cab? lol

Mario
Hey now!! Yea its a mess in there for now no point in cleaning it up untill im done taking the cab off to fit more stuff on it HAHA Still have some more lights to add, and a few other goodies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by plow jockey View Post
Truck Looks sweet!!! You have done a great job on this truck. Sure has come a long way since you got it.Keep those updates coming!!!
Thanks Fred! Ive really enjoyed doing this truck. Still a few more things to do until its complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
the truck looks fantastic dude!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkey View Post
where did you get the CAT excavator?
Thanks Buddy!! the Cat is a Bruder Toy (on my list for conversion) You can get them from bruder or lately i have seen them at Menards in the toy aisle this year. I bought mine from Russ at Indy as i had been wanting one for a load on the lowboy until one of my other projects is complete.

Thanks for looking everyone!! More updates again in a week or 2..