View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 09:25 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: IH 9600 Trailer Toter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hos1880 View Post
nice i cant wait to see what colors you pick for it.

Merritt
Mert this is that little 2 ton brown one that runs around SuFu every now and then if you see it get a pick if you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAIDERS View Post
wow looking good!!!
Thanks raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roundabout View Post
Seen with european eys, that is a very strange truck. Ive seen some of them on HANKSTRUCKPICTURES and Ime not a big fan. but Ime sure that this build is going to change my way of looking at them..
But just like your other builds Ive seen, very nice job, looking forward to seeing more pictures of this one..
They are funny looking little trucks but hopefully I can change you mind. Thanks for the comment..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
Looks right on Paul , You should've asked we got a ton of those around here . there's even 2 for dear old dad to build ,1 is a aeromax the 2nd , an old Louisville 4x4

IHSteve
Thanks much Steve I am going off memory on this I have seen this truck2 times but always going the other way on the Interstate..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreddyGearDrive View Post
That's really cute! BUT! Maybe should of takin a bit of length out of the sleeper?? Over all looks good there Son.
FGD
(DAD)
Hey DAD and lynn.. The cab is shortened a 1 3/4 from stock to a single bunk length they are a double bunk out of the kit..And the wheel base is a 115..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc1cat View Post
I agree with Dad!! Sleeper needs to be shorter if not gone completely. I have a place that sells these within 10 minutes of me. I DID have plans to make one out of a King. Now I don't know???? Will wait to see what yours looks like.
Lynn the company here they all run sleepers on them as they haul them all over the mid west and the south. They buy used ones from all over and bring them back to the factory and rework them and then ship them to there different stores for sell. The only ones they don't have sleepers are there Ford T600? I think for short runs. I think you should build one but I have never seen a pete all IH and Fords unless they are twin screws then most of them are Freightshackers.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.