View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 05:54 PM
Green Horn

YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pete 379 Flat Top 48"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
that truck is great. that tarp is slick and good job on the lights. those chrome pieces will add to the beauty also. "must be country wide" or "truck yeah"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
This is a great build. I really like the transformation. The dump trailer is very nice, but that's not to take away anything from the truck. Both pieces are fine examples of modeling. Thanks for sharing the photos and updates!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaf343 View Post
Wow, polish work looking good. Lots of lights, nice. Looking forward to see them light up. Nice job.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
Love the new bumpers! Hurry up and mount them up i wanna see them on the truck!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodhog View Post
Truck looks good Jd it is a very sharp truck and trailer and works flawl essly great job
Thanks guys! Ive been really busy with school lately so not much time for the truck, but winter break is coming up really fast so hopefully I can tie a bow on this thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Hey JD. Are ya getting close to that thousand dollar mark since saying your truck was done? . Lol

Mario
Sorry Mario, I'm pretty sure I have only spent $9 on this since posting that. And the 9 dollars was spent on some resistors for the lights

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYMETROTRUCK View Post
your rig is real nice,the pics of the origional truck that you posted are actually one of my customers truck.when it was purchased new it actually was puschased to pull his helicopter around on the lowboy.
I have always wondered what the truck was for, I never thought it would haul around a helicopter Do you know where I could find some pictures? I have looked endlessly but haven't found anything

Thanks everybody for the comments!!